Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To cut or not to cut...

Should I cut my hair?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I cut my hair?

• Leave it alone! Long hair is great!
    • Cut it! Cut it! It's only hair!
    • Just a trim... baby steps...

Okay I need some advice... I have an appt w/ my hair dresser today. My hair is driving me insane! However, I'm a little scared to cut it... what do you guys think? I figured I could get brutal honesty here :tongue:

Should I leave it alone? Chop it off? Just a little trim??

And Shady - I'm talking about the hair on my head so no down under jokes *lol*

Maybe get it cut shorter than you usually would, but not as short as you think you could go. . .you can always get it cut shorter (even in the same visit), but you can't grow it back on the spot!

. . .then again, you *have* been complaining about it for a while. . .argh I'm a chick so I'm no help on this one! :tongue:

Yeah I was thinking a few inches. So far this summer I've had 6 inches taken off (I've been to the hairdresser twice) It grows so fast and it so thick - I'm not complaining but it is hard to take care of and I find myself wearing it up most of the time.

Every male I've asked has said the same thing - NO! Do not cut it! Long hair is cool *lol*

That is the question. :D

I think you should cut a little bit off for starters. I just got 1/2 inch cut off of mine the other day. It looks nice. Please dont try and cut it all off. I dont think you would feel free. LOL I say that because I saw a talk show and all these women went bald. It was crazy. Hey, people can do what they want. :D

You shouldn't cut it. Especially since you mentioned that you were thinking about. If you're going to cut your hair short you should just do it and no tell anyone. One day I'll cut off all my hair but I won't tell anyone. I'll just show up places and shock the fuck out of people.

i don't think it makes sense to say that all people look better with one hairstyle, although my brother says that all girls look better with short hair. my brother is really limited and rigid, though - one of those people who thinks that his opinions are facts :rolleyes: .

i don't know you, so i don't have an opinion as to what would look the best on you, tinyb. but i like having mine above my shoulders enough so that it's not at that "too-akward long" length, but still long enough that i can still do things with it, like braids, knots, a ponytail, etc. i tried chin-length once, but it made my face look too round.