Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention: people who use glowsticks!!!

ok you will thank yer Uncle Quothy later but i have some info i would like to share with u all.

I work at this humongous fuckin 600,000 sq. ft industrial supply warehouse (yes i know..we should throw a party there right?)

and i just recently found out that we get 30% off EVERY FUCKIN THING IN STOCK.

And for like saftey uses for companies and shit like that we carry "lightsticks" as they call them or glowsticks as we know them.

Anyhow these aint yer normal ones..they are Omniglow glowsticks and are 6 inches long have a 4 year shelf life and come in a few diff colors i think, white blue red orange green yellow and glow for 8-12 HOURS depending on which model u get.

u ready for the ass kicker?

because my company ships mostly in bulk to corporations...the shit is mad cheap.

they go for $1.54 EACH plus my discount of 30% u do the math.

So...if i happen to know u and can legitmatly get the loot i will get u some siiiiiiick fuckin glowsticks.

I can just see it now quoth setting up shop outside of the Roxy and Factory.............in that old NY accent................."Glowsticks, get your glowsticks heeeeere"

Wow 600,000 sq ft we should really have a.......... nevermind.

When I worked at AMTRAK I believe they carried the same ones in the safety boxes... They were almost blinding and they lasted same about 8 to 10 hours... I remember taking boxes at a time and going to the tunnel. I would keep like 2 pairs and hand out the rest to who ever was around or knew how to use them...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lol... i pay $1.00 for mine... its like drugs... if you do them long enough you find all the good dealers who got the best shit for the lowest prices :) and btw just because somethings not cool doesnt mean its not fun to do... im Trancerxn112 an im a glowholic!

exactly... who cares if it isn't "cool" if you enjoy it, then do it... i can't do sticks at all but i like watching people do some crazy shit with those sometimes

Originally posted by ou812

I can just see it now quoth setting up shop outside of the Roxy and Factory.............in that old NY accent................."Glowsticks, get your glowsticks heeeeere"

Wow 600,000 sq ft we should really have a.......... nevermind.

:laugh: oh shit that wasn't bad.

yea man...600,000 sq ft....trust me...its a fuckin sight to see...like you look down an aiel and u can't even fuckin see to the other end cause its sooooooooo far away. I mean its an actual 3 minute walk just from the entrance to my work area.