Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question.....why do youyr Red Sox

tempkid

Originally posted by kaydup

That's because you are a massive cheese ball. Lets see Porter, Ali, Debo.... and the list goes on and on. You on the other hand have KTU cheese.

Go away, you have been bashed too much and it is no longer fun, now run off to temps like a good cheese ball

Tool

Whats KTU, never heard of it.

A radio staion?

How do you know that it plays cheese?

Do you listen to it?

Now why don't you go run off and go into a K hole you pice of shit.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Whats KTU, never heard of it.

A radio staion?

How do you know that it plays cheese?

Do you listen to it?

Now why don't you go run off and go into a K hole you pice of shit.

You know I feel real bad for you, no I really do. You come over to this board to try and make fun of us. Yet you come off as an idiot, as expected your from Jersey. You spell everything wrong, you have zero insults going for you. Just stop now and get out while you can. You are pathetic. I mean come on the best you can come up with is "go run off into a K hole" it is just sad to see you get shit on this way. So save yourself while you can. And one last thing, you act like you are from NY, loving the Yankees and saying you live so close. But, when I say KTU you have no idea what it is:confused: :rolleyes:

Seriously just go away, I told you this is not fun. Now I just feel real bad for you:(

Originally posted by kaydup

You know I feel real bad for you, no I really do. You come over to this board to try and make fun of us. Yet you come off as an idiot, as expected your from Jersey. You spell everything wrong, you have zero insults going for you. Just stop now and get out while you can. You are pathetic. I mean come on the best you can come up with is "go run off into a K hole" it is just sad to see you get shit on this way. So save yourself while you can. And one last thing, you act like you are from NY, loving the Yankees and saying you live so close. But, when I say KTU you have no idea what it is:confused: :rolleyes:

Seriously just go away, I told you this is not fun. Now I just feel real bad for you:(

Almost as bad as your attempts at making fun of Jersey with Denny Tsettos. That is your only line and he has nothing to do with this post. There is no way in hell ,any Boston dj can produce the vibe he does ,summer after summer, as he does at Tempts.I didn't start shit first, all I did was ask a simple? about the Red Sox and you guys came with the drama. I think I feel more sorry for a person who's screename is KAYDUP......crackhead.............

Almost as bad as your attempts at making fun of Jersey with Denny Tsettos. That is your only line and he has nothing to do with this post. There is no way in hell ,any Boston dj can produce the vibe he does ,summer after summer, as he does at Tempts.I didn't start shit first, all I did was ask a simple? about the Red Sox and you guys came with the drama. I think I feel more sorry for a person who's screename is KAYDUP......crackhead.............

Actually the name was more of a joke, tool. But, you wouldn't know that would you. At least I didn't name myself after a bar in Jersey and end it with kid, now did I little boy. And any one in his position at that place in the summer could create a good time, come on now. And you started the drama buddy. Now go away. And if you ever want to go to a Sox game, I will take ya :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are 110% correct. No Boston DJ could ever produce the uber-cheesey vibe that Danny Testicles somehow is able to achieve everytime he drops Sammy - Heaven at Tempts.

Thank you each and every Boston DJ... for never, EVER producing that vibe.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are 110% correct. No Boston DJ could ever produce the uber-cheesey vibe that Danny Testicles somehow is able to achieve everytime he drops Sammy - Heaven at Tempts.

Thank you each and every Boston DJ... for never, EVER producing that vibe.

Bro you have no fucking clue!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Tempts closing party and then talk to me.

I had people say the same thing to me, then they went and said they never saw a better vibe. BTW Denny never ever dropped Heavan, ever.

The bottem line in this whole post was why do your Red Sox choke:D

Bro you have no fucking clue!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Tempts closing party and then talk to me.

I had people say the same thing to me, then they went and said they never saw a better vibe. BTW Denny never ever dropped Heavan, ever.

The bottem line in this whole post was why do your Red Sox choke:D

You posted it to be a prick and now you can't prove to the contrary the fact that you really suck way more than a choking baseball team so you're trying to flip it around - the real question is why do you and the rest of NJ choke? If we posted a poll to pick out a city to be known as the armpit of America, it would be Newark, NJ - hands down - not even a close race. If you can prove that not to be true, then by all means do it. But you're spewing nothing but bullshit about a city you know nothing about - oh sorry , that's right you've got the whole 2am thing on us - sorry my bad cool guy. You're right - we suck - you've proven your point! :rolleyes:

I unfortunately live in NJ now after moving down from Boston and i've met a few cool cats but mostly you have to deal with clowns like this kid if u go to a club.

As for the Jersey shore i'm shocked its not called the cheddar shore! the cheesieness of the place.

At least Ny is close.

Originally posted by crosspatrick

I unfortunately live in NJ now after moving down from Boston and i've met a few cool cats but mostly you have to deal with clowns like this kid if u go to a club.

As for the Jersey shore i'm shocked its not called the cheddar shore! the cheesieness of the place.

At least Ny is close.

:D Hey crossapatrick - I'm really sorry about the move to NJ. Glad to see you've kept a sane outlook on things - and you're right - you still have NY.

Originally posted by crosspatrick

At least Ny is close.

Hey scumbag, move the fuck out of Jersey then!!!

Before I toss you in the hudson with all the other trash from Jersey.

Originally posted by jk9

Tempkid,

You ever look into anger management? Your one pissed of guy... Take a dump.

No, I'm really a nice guy

To be honest I started all this drama because this NYis4meatheads character sent me a PM mocking me about that Yanks first round loss, so I struck back. I'm really a caring, loving person. This guy really started, but I will admit I need to stupe down to his level. I'm sorry to all those who I pissed off:D

To be honest I started all this drama because this NYis4meatheads character sent me a PM mocking me about that Yanks first round loss, so I struck back. I'm really a caring, loving person. This guy really started, but I will admit I need to stupe down to his level. I'm sorry to all those who I pissed off:D

Next time you're pissy w/Nyis why don't you send him a pm back or name the thread ATTN Nyis and pick your fight with him instead of the entire Boston board - because while you may be able to outwit nyis (:tongue:;) )your NJ mentality is by far no match for for the rest of us.

P.S. I am also happy about the Yanks being out :D You do understand that we in New England have had a very long standing deep-seeded rivalry against them??? No???? Nothing personal about it but we would like nothing more than to see the Red Sox kick the yankees ass in the world series. The thing we'd least like to see is the Yankees win the World Series - we'd rather see anyone but them. Does this really surprise anyone????

Originally posted by whadupg

Next time you're pissy w/Nyis why don't you send him a pm back or name the thread ATTN Nyis and pick your fight with him instead of the entire Boston board - because while you may be able to outwit nyis (:tongue:;) )your NJ mentality is by far no match for for the rest of us.

P.S. I am also happy about the Yanks being out :D You do understand that we in New England have had a very long standing deep-seeded rivalry against them??? No???? Nothing personal about it but we would like nothing more than to see the Red Sox kick the yankees ass in the world series. The thing we'd least like to see is the Yankees win the World Series - we'd rather see anyone but them. Does this really surprise anyone????

One of my best friends is a die hard Red Sox fan

And like I told him last week when he mocked me about the Yanks I tell you.....it seems that all you Red sox fans cheer more for the the Yanks to lose then you are cheering for your team.

Why is that? Does that have something to do with your team having nothing to cheer about? Maybe you Red Sox fans should focus on your own team, then playing cheerleader's for Yankees opponetts ;)

I also don't like NYC4's screename.

What kind of steriotype is that?

He seems to be a little insecure is you ask me :idea:

Just to clarify: I never ever ever sent this jabrone a PM. I don't know this (temp)kid... why on God's green fucking earth would I PM him?

I also would pick fights with people on the NY board about the Yankees... they aren't the New Jersey Yankees now, are they?

I also don't like my screen name. It should read: njis4meatheads

Just to clarify: I never ever ever sent this jabrone a PM. I don't know this (temp)kid... why on God's green fucking earth would I PM him?

I also would pick fights with people on the NY board about the Yankees... they aren't the New Jersey Yankees now, are they?

Hey bro it's ok. I admited that I acted childess and should have never responded to your pm like that. Whats a matter you don't want the Boston peeps to know what kind of trouble maker you are? Ok, ok I'll be the better man! Guys nyis4 never sent me a pm like that :rolleyes:

One of my best friends is a die hard Red Sox fan

And like I told him last week when he mocked me about the Yanks I tell you.....it seems that all you Red sox fans cheer more for the the Yanks to lose then you are cheering for your team.

Why is that? Does that have something to do with your team having nothing to cheer about? Maybe you Red Sox fans should focus on your own team, then playing cheerleader's for Yankees opponetts ;)

I also don't like NYC4's screename.

What kind of steriotype is that?

He seems to be a little insecure is you ask me :idea:

:nono: Now you're reaching - I would never in a hundred million years care more about the Yankees losing than the Red Sox winning. I don't even pay attention to what the Yankees are doing unless it affects the Red Sox. It's simple logic though - any game is more fun if there is a good guy and a bad guy - for me (and most Red Sox fans I'd assume) the Red Sox are the good guys and the Yanks are the bad guys. Bottom line is that I want the good guys to win, but if they don't then I certainly don't want the bad guys to win either.

As for nyis's screename, I've always assumed it's a joke, because I'm pretty sure he actually likes going to NY (which wouldn't that make him a meathead?????) but you should probablly check with him to be sure.

Hee, hee - wonder if you can change your screen name - I like this new one way better.

Hey bro it's ok. I admited that I acted childess and should have never responded to your pm like that. Whats a matter you don't want the Boston peeps to know what kind of trouble maker you are? Ok, ok I'll be the better man! Guys nyis4 never sent me a pm like that :rolleyes:

Have you left yet?

Have you left yet?

You should of never sent me that PM

What I also failed to mention to your friends, in Boston, that you put in that pm, was all the bad words about Jersey.

Why would you start something with me for no reason? Why would you bash my team when your team chocked again in the second 1/2 ? Now you think I'm just going to go away you fucking idiot.