Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"DREAM"- a new party coming to Exit's redroom

Whether you love Exit or hate it, this is something different and I hope you take it with an open mind.

Kicking-off October 25th, a new exclusive party is coming to Exit's redroom. We're calling it "Dream," it's a party dedicated to aspiring DJ's and the discovery of tomorrow's talent.

I believe in bringing the music and the lifestyle back to the people, and I hope you guys feel me on this. Your support could make or break "DREAM."

We start with Aaron Winik, a young kid with some killer talent. Come check him out, you guys decide if he stays next week or we let another aspiring DJ give it a shot.

-----Let me hear your thoughts/info on this. What needs to happen to make this party work? The music needs to be about the people, not the green ($$$).

Thanks for the read,

Dave

dream.jpg

dreamb.jpg

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

you are posting that on the wrong board... there are alot of exit hater out here... but that sounds good. My boy mike (not bugout,,, a real dj,,, Mikey brew) got his start in the red room and now he is opening up the main floor

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH right.

Go back to Experience you fucking tool.

I have come to exit with an open mind and been dissapointed too many times. It's not gonna work.

you are posting that on the wrong board... there are alot of exit hater out here... but that sounds good. My boy mike (not bugout,,, a real dj,,, Mikey brew) got his start in the red room and now he is opening up the main floor

um ur boy is stuck at exit while bugout has been spinnin all over the tri state area for a while. get off his sac.

Don't be swayed by the wrong vibe. This isn't about Exit...it's about a new party that is actually about the MUSIC. None of the people from Exit are running this party, or even involved for that matter.

My names Dave Navarrete, I'm a college student who has always been about the music. What I'm doing is bringing my idea to the redroom. In return, I'll sell tickets and do #'s for the "big people" of Exit. "Dream" is about forging away from all that $$$ and politics of the business. It's pure, legit, and most importantly it does something no other party has done in a long time. It opens the door to tomorrow's future.

But keep me posted with your ideas and thoughts.

-Dave

Originally posted by davenaves

Don't be swayed by the wrong vibe. This isn't about Exit...it's about a new party that is actually about the MUSIC. None of the people from Exit are running this party, or even involved for that matter.

My names Dave Navarrete, I'm a college student who has always been about the music. What I'm doing is bringing my idea to the redroom. In return, I'll sell tickets and do #'s for the "big people" of Exit. "Dream" is about forging away from all that $$$ and politics of the business. It's pure, legit, and most importantly it does something no other party has done in a long time. It opens the door to tomorrow's future.

But keep me posted with your ideas and thoughts.

-Dave

dood, i'm a college student too, and i did EXACTLY what you're doing...let me tell you, it's not worth it, you'll fuck up your studies b/c you'll be too concerned about making money...you forget about the music after awhile...

and im not saying that goes for ALL promoters...i'm saying it just goes for younger ones that get thrown into exit...

can you SWEAT bugout anymore?

Originally posted by perns2002

Exit sucks, it doesn't matter who will be running what. The place is tainted man.......... Good Luck to you and the red room..............

Word.

It doesn't matter who is running the party.

It doesn't matter what room it is in.

Exit sucks, I wish you luck.

Originally posted by zeeker

Exit Sucks, Exit Sucks, Exit sucks, blah blah blah...some of you guys are seriously obsessed with the place.

We are obsessed because we think it sucks? I don't think so.

If you can go to that shithole and actually enjoy yourself, more power to you.