Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies your opinions?

rdancer

I used to have a thing aganist Maxium cause I saw an article in it once on "how to get your girl to give you a blow job" and when our mags tell us how to please you are urs are telling u how to get pleased it annoyed me. But Justin gets them, and iv read through them and it isnt that bad

Originally posted by mssabina

i read maxim. it's the men's equivalent of cosmo so of course i love it.

i don't think there's anything wrong with guys reading playboy or hustler or any of those other mags... i mean there's much smuttier things they could be "reading"...

I agree............... I love Maxim.

Originally posted by rdancer

Do you enjoy reading mens magazines such as MAXIM, FHM and whatever else is out there ?

and do you think a man is a pig when he reads stuff like PlayBoy and hustler? I mean they have some good articles .:idea:

I have been reading Maxim since it came out...I get Maxim, Stuff and FHM... They actually do have good articles.....

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rdancer

MAXIM and FHM are the same company right ?

Like I heard MAXIM STUFF FHM AND BLENDER are all really one mag that just recycle their stuff. Is this true ?

i know that maxim is in with blender, but blender is about music, not sure about fhm. i heard they were from london. stuff is about the same as maxim. im guessing how like cosmo and glamour are. they do repeat each other a lot. i like the girls in stuff better. the articles and jokes do seem to run circles though.

Guest jroo

also my ex HATED maxim, ive even thrown them away because of her. but my girl now. :):):) will read it with me, or on her own. she loves reading it!!

~~I LOVE READING MAXIM!!! i should really get a subscription and stop stealing it from my guyfriends:tongue: the best part is when they give advice such as the one Dee mentioned "how to get ur girlfriend to give u a blowjob" and a guy ur with tries to use it on u and u go "hahahaha i see u read Maxim!" :rofl:

im a big fan of Maxim...they have some great insight into what men think and more or less say...I know some guys that will read seventeen or cosmo...or whatever a girl has laying around...im not sayin that I have a subscription to the magazine..but hey if its laying around,,,im gonna read it..