Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY Official METRO Friday night review

ou812

Hmmm, well, what a crazy fawkin night. Got there at about 8:30 for dinner. Food was pretty good except for my over-done steak...........but what the hell, bad steak is better then no steak when you haven't eating in hours. Kosta, sorry we didn't get a chance to grab that drink (I was running around tracking down Donkey's :laugh: ).

People started to filter in slowly around 10 or so. Started seeing many a familiar face and screen name lol!! Stardo, it was great to FINALLY meet you. Siciliagirl, pleasure was all mine (guess I sometimes need the humdrum atmosphere or my office to be creative comedically). Zee, lookin' dapper as always. Scholonger, had no idea you lived so close, let's hit up the Endless Vine some time. Let's see who else did I see, DoubleDeuce good to see you too. Badass, but he was hanging with Rydell up in the booth for most of the time I saw him, Brian 1500. Notallthere, bout time, DjDanFury and Misk, I saw Louis there, but I didn't see you there :confused::( . Jonathan Peters walked by, he's not too talkative but he does smile alot, in that crowd I wouldn't stand still for too long either though.

Well, I'd have to agree, it was rather packed, but for some strange reason, everytime my girl wanted to go to hang out in Ziggy's room I was like, nope, I wanna stay hear, the music's better, Rydell was doing a terrific job, and thanks for holding the door for us when we came in Richie ;) Definately packed, but what the hell a packed club is not something wholly unfamiliar to me.

Lemme ask this though...................was I the only one who had no idea that Luz Divina was an adoarable little 16 yr old girl, I hope her career takes off better than Britney or Christina combined.

Thanks so much Lisa and Melissa. you guys(gals actaully) always take great care of me. So anyway, yeah, all in all...................a really fun night.

ou18 - great seein you and your girl. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVELY COMPLIMENT!!

Notallthere- muah

LOCK,UNCLEBUC, SANDMAN - ;)

AND EVERYONE ELSE I CANT THINK OF BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS SHOT...GREAT SEEIN YOU ALL

GEORGE - YOU ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF ME

RICHIE RYDELL - SORRY I WAS IN YOUR WAY - BUT HEY DUDE - I WAS MESSED UP..

BMW4JAY - MY BABY - I SAW YOU!!

KOSTA !!! THE HAT LOOKED GREAT ON YOU HUNEY!!

BADASS - THANKS FOR THE DRINK MUAH

IM STILL TRYING TO REMEMBER!!

MUCH LOVE

Yo last nite was one of those nites that I won't forget. Such a good time, although it was a rude crowd. Richie Rydell threw down some bangers...:rock:Saw mad peeps..you're all bananas.:goofy: Sooo...it was great seein all of you. George, thanks again. A little nuts with the sprayin at the end! :laugh: whitecamaro, doubleplay, kosta, 1500(jumping on my car..maniac), fury, JSEN7,sandman, latinaz ;) , and everyone else..put this one in the record books.

Once again it was great seeing everyone but it was toooooo packed I cant wait until next week us regulars will be there and I can finally stay out of the DJ booth because that was the only comfortable place to be

Luz Davina is a cute little girl I hope she blow that cunt Brittney Spears out of the water...I hate Brittney she is just a straight out cunt from the South :blown::hat:

Everything was good last night just thught they let too many people in. I left, had to go to the bathroom, thought it was faster to use the one in discoteque. i bet i was right too.

BMW4Jay always a sick time when you are around.

think the same goes for Danfury. nice meeting rapture and sinsational ( i think thats your board name)

whitecamaro nice to meet ya and find out you live like just about around the corner.

nice to see Zee and one of her many hats. wonder what youll be wearing wed ngiht.

nice to meet badass.

and hey i almost met kosta

well see you all soon some probably tonight if this hangover goes away

Badass...I am very dissapointed with your opinion....BRITNEY SPEARS Vs. Luz? No competition...that is why Britney Spears....is making $100miilion, every guy wants to bang her, incredible voice, tit job....How does she come off as a "Cunt"? I can undertsand why a woman would be jealous of her...but as a guy I would have to say she has it all....I have seen many interviews with her and she comes off like a really nice person...I was not impressed with Luz...the other night...I was impressed with her age and the fact she wrote those songs herself....However, she did not give a good performance simply due to the fact her mic sucked...and there was technical problems. She was out of breathe when she was dancing as well....She is young...and will be really good someday...Just my opinion.

lock16, ou812(and his girl, very nice), thesandman, kostap and his girl, also very sweet, magilicuti, hope i didn't miss anybody.....

nice to see the usual faces.....

and thanks to my girls for such a good time.....

xrapturex.....sorry i missed you but we'll catch up one of these days.....

Originally posted by siciliagirl

lock16, ou812(and his girl, very nice), thesandman, kostap and his girl, also very sweet, magilicuti, hope i didn't miss anybody.....

Bitch you missed me :mad:

NEXT TIME WE'LL GET CRAZIER!!!!

:eek:

DID I SAY THAT?

Nice meeting you and Stardo.......

Chris:cool: