Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feelings on smoking ban in bars/clubs as of Nov.19th!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

you smoke menthol and you're telling me to get a clue???

wow

:laugh:

(btw - if you learn english you'd know that the sentence you wrote could mean either thing about the memory...its cool though cause once they stop letting you smoke in bars you can sign up for those night courses you've been meaning to take :aright:

If it can mean either thing why do I have to learn English? Don't you think YOU should learn how to INTERPRET sentences by using LOGIC and COMMON SENSE?

I don't sign up for night courses. After all, that's how half your family got their "law" degrees and look at them now! I prefer a REAL education. :)

-iliana

:D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(lol - that was pretty funny)

actually, you should use specificity in your sentences...i did use common sense and logic:

based on how much you know about the affects of cigarettes (based on the evidence of your previous posts) its logical to assume that you meant it affected your memory. I mean common sense says that you wouldn't start being right all the sudden :aright:

so, looks like you're gonna be going back to school then? congratulations on recognizing that part time just won't cut it for you and deciding to try and smarten up a bit! :laugh:

Originally posted by barvybe

(lol - that was pretty funny)

actually, you should use specificity in your sentences...i did use common sense and logic:

based on how much you know about the affects of cigarettes (based on the evidence of your previous posts) its logical to assume that you meant it affected your memory. I mean common sense says that you wouldn't start being right all the sudden :aright:

so, looks like you're gonna be going back to school then? congratulations on recognizing that part time just won't cut it for you and deciding to try and smarten up a bit! :laugh:

Oh honey, I know the affects on cigs. If i remember correctly, within my cloud of hydro, we were discussing SECOND HAND SMOKE.

Complete difference! :) So you DON"T know how to read!

-iliana

:tongue: