Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feelings on smoking ban in bars/clubs as of Nov.19th!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

don't be so sure about that

depends on if smoke is considered an unavoidable or acceptable / unpreventable hazard or whether air quality is under the control of the provider of the working place.

lets just say its uncharted territory

And barvybe, don't be so sure you know what the fuck you're talking about, cuz you don't. We already have HARD EVIDENCE.

lolollol

:rolleyes::finger:

-iliana

;)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by £ddie

No intent to get off topic, just stating the facts.

no worries

brother, sister in law and dad are attorneys. one of them an HR attorney.

they give me different info. partly depending on how the hazard is classified, if the location was aware that it was there and if it is easy / cost effective to remove it. then again i didn't study / practice this myself so can't say from first hand experience.

iliana - what hard evidence are you jabbering about? the same sort you have for "vaporating smoke"? :aright:

no worries

brother, sister in law and dad are attorneys. one of them an HR attorney.

they give me different info. partly depending on how the hazard is classified, if the location was aware that it was there and if it is easy / cost effective to remove it. then again i didn't study / practice this myself so can't say from first hand experience.

iliana - what hard evidence are you jabbering about? the same sort you have for "vaporating smoke"? :aright:

My god, please tell your brother, sister, and father that Touro college is NOT quality education. Maybe that's why they gave you crappy advice!

-iliana

;)

haha - funny

nice try but wrong as usual

lets just say that they were the types of places that would have looked at your undergrad credentials and laughed, kinda like people usually do to your face :aright:

so, u still haven't figured out that whole vaporize thing have you? Nice how you ignore stuff that makes you look dumb.

ignorance is bliss ;)

haha - funny

nice try but wrong as usual

lets just say that they were the types of places that would have looked at your undergrad credentials and laughed, kinda like people usually do to your face :aright:

LOL

I'm sure they were laughed at when they applied to mediocre schools like Pace and Cuny Law.

Now, YOU know that they couldn't even afford the application fee to the good school so stop day dreaming sweety!

Ignorance IS bliss...especially when you get your brother, sis and dad reported to the disciplinary commitee for legal malpractice and crappy advice to their clients.

Tell them to brush up on workers comp law biatch!

-iliana

:D

Ok, so now we are making up family histories for each other? not worth the time or effort.

Nice to see you stuck on a point that someone else made for you...guess the only arrow in your quiver is this workers comps stuff you stole from eddie.

waiting for you evidence hon....try to get to it this year :aright:

anything else to say on the actual topic? (iliana scratches head in confusion)

Ok, so now we are making up family histories for each other? not worth the time or effort.

Nice to see you stuck on a point that someone else made for you...guess the only arrow in your quiver is this workers comps stuff you stole from eddie.

waiting for you evidence hon....try to get to it this year :aright:

anything else to say on the actual topic? (iliana scratches head in confusion)

Oh yes, I love that point that someone else made. I love it because you can't beat it and it proves you wrong.

You can't fess up to it, no matter how hard you try. That's why you will resort to throwing cheap shots at lil ol me and I'm enjoing every minute of it!

---Face it...you a dumbass nigga!

-iliana

:laugh:

me sending cheap shots? LMFAO!!!

um...as for his point it proves nothing. u've decided to take his opinion over mine. i didn't see any documents supporting his position. and i'm sure that if we stacked up my families law degrees and experience against his studying for the bar they'd win. i respect his opinion though and don't intend to try and belittle him by putting law credentials up here.

so, once again, evidence please? i'm assuming you know what that word means since you used it in a sentence.

oh and yes i have beautiful blackness :aright:

wow, this is still going on. anyway...

Originally posted by iliana

And barvybe, don't be so sure you know what the fuck you're talking about, cuz you don't. We already have HARD EVIDENCE.

lolollol

-iliana

;)

what hard evidence?

um...as for his point it proves nothing. u've decided to take his opinion over mine. i didn't see any documents supporting his position. and i'm sure that if we stacked up my families law degrees and experience against his studying for the bar they'd win. i respect his opinion though and don't intend to try and belittle him by putting law credentials up here.

so, once again, evidence please? i'm assuming you know what that word means since you used it in a sentence.

As i said, if you stack up your family member's law degrees from touro college ..it will probably amount to a management position at McDonald's.

And he wasn't offering an opinion,,,he was offering facts. But YOU have admitted to offering an OPINION..so let's see YOUR FACTS that support your crappy opinion.

Don't waste our time with second rate opinions!

-iliana

;)

As i said, if you stack up your family member's law degrees from touro college ..it will probably amount to a management position at McDonald's.

And he wasn't offering an opinion,,,he was offering facts. But YOU have admitted to offering an OPINION..so let's see YOUR FACTS that support your crappy opinion.

-iliana

;)

Iliana should be ignored. This is all nothing more than entertainment for her. She obviously has no opinions of her own, ignores anything she doesn't understand (which is nearly everything), and she feeds on conflict. When confused, rather than admitting she is wrong or trying to learn something, she will lash out at you, maybe making fun of your ethnicity or family. No one will even attempt to side with her.

What a waste of bandwidth :rolleyes:

Originally posted by iliana

-iliana

;)

1st, eddie offered no facts...he offered opinions based on what he had studied

2nd my family has three ivy league law degrees and over 50 years actual legal experience versus eddie's 2 months of studying.

so, if you have actual evidence, like an opinion written by a judge about how cigarette smoke will or will not fall under the current laws regarding rights to sue for unsafe work environments lets see it.

otherwise, all you have is an opinion that isn't your own in the first place.

get back to me when you have that hard evidence you were talking about.

so, what law school did you go to? oh you didn't. so what law school did eddie go to?

1st, eddie offered no facts...he offered opinions based on what he had studied

2nd my family has three ivy league law degrees and over 50 years actual legal experience versus eddie's 2 months of studying.

so, if you have actual evidence, like an opinion written by a judge about how cigarette smoke will or will not fall under the current laws regarding rights to sue for unsafe work environments lets see it.

otherwise, all you have is an opinion that isn't your own in the first place.

get back to me when you have that hard evidence you were talking about.

so, what law school did you go to? oh you didn't. so what law school did eddie go to?

If it's in the bar exam review...then it's a fact. They are not going to offer students "opinions" to ponder.

You fail to tell me these wonderful Ivy league schools your family attended...why are you keeping so mum??????

The evidence, from RESEARCH SCIENTISTS, is out for you to read. Judges make their decisions through evidence from these reliable sources.

ANd you know that my opinion from the start is not to outlaw cigarettes in bars/clubs. It seems that you have a MAJOR problem with my opinion and that is why this thread has progressed the way it has.

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Iliana should be ignored. This is all nothing more than entertainment for her. She obviously has no opinions of her own, ignores anything she doesn't understand (which is nearly everything), and she feeds on conflict. When confused, rather than admitting she is wrong or trying to learn something, she will lash out at you, maybe making fun of your ethnicity or family. No one will even attempt to side with her.

What a waste of bandwidth :rolleyes:

Cute website.

Who do you think you are? A fucking New Kid on the Block???

LOLLLOL

:laugh:

-iliana

;)