Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feelings on smoking ban in bars/clubs as of Nov.19th!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

lol...once again resorting to name calling when you don't have anything to say and stuff...which is fine :aright:

i have no intention of impressing anyone with anything. it would be nice if you guys could actually come up with answers to some of the questions that make sense is all...try starting with brooklynkid's if you like.

I think Eddie and Grammar Police stated excellent points that should shut brooklynkid up.

"why should people impose their vice on me" sounds more like a personal problem. (Like a kid stomping his feet). No one is imposing anything on you. You can easliy move away if there's smoke. You should stop your bitching.

-iliana

;)

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does not tolerating ethnic/racial prejudice and discrimination make someone have a "tight-ass"?

once again, when you have nothing intelligent to say, some inane name-calling will help you prove your point (assuming you even have one)

Originally posted by jlou

how does not tolerating ethnic/racial prejudice and discrimination make someone have a "tight-ass"?

once again, when you have nothing intelligent to say, some inane name-calling will help you prove your point (assuming you even have one)

Ok, now you have a tight ass PLUS no sense of humor

Bwaahhahaaa

:D

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

Ok, now you have a tight ass PLUS no sense of humor

Bwaahhahaaa

:D

-iliana

;)

youre right

i dont see the humor when someone has to use racist comment as a crutch when they have nothing better to say

Much like yourself since you failed to answer my last post to you.

(STAY ON TOPIC BITCH! LOLOL)

-iliana

:laugh:

You're referring to the moving away thing?

Already gave you a good idea for that - that smoke meter thing.

People move away all the time...but smokey air is smokey air and its in the entire bar. By the way, look up the word impose if you're not sure what it means cause brooklyn kid used it properly.

Originally posted by barvybe

You're referring to the moving away thing?

Already gave you a good idea for that - that smoke meter thing.

People move away all the time...but smokey air is smokey air and its in the entire bar. By the way, look up the word impose if you're not sure what it means cause brooklyn kid used it properly.

Ugh, no I wasn't refering to that retard. I was refering to your useless examples with God and balckholes.

Keep dodging..you have nothing worthwile to say :)

-iliana

:tongue:

:laugh: i cant believe you poeple are still arguing this. no one is right and no one is wrong yet everyone is acting like they know the answer. people are trying to have a discussion with a person who is obviously fucking with you and thinks its funny that you even care.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Something I noticed coming home the other night that alittle off-topic.....Whats the deal with putting huge liquor ad's on the side's of highways....I mean, arent we supposed to avoid mixing these two things.....:blank:

:laugh2:

"why should people impose their vice on me" sounds more like a personal problem. (Like a kid stomping his feet). No one is imposing anything on you. You can easliy move away if there's smoke. You should stop your bitching.

It's clear that Iliana is not capable of taking this seriously. Maybe because it's "just a message board" where "club people" are not expected to be serious. Barvybe and I are the ones being accused of flaunting higher intelligence, and I could be wrong but I think we'd be considered the old-timers around here. I don't know how old Iliana is but perhaps she will understand in a few years.

Also, I don't think this thread should be moved to drama because this is a public issue and not a private argument.

My "imposing your vice" question is hardly a personal problem. Hypothetical situation: You're meeting some friends at a nice quiet bar and someone comes and sits at the next table a puts a loud boombox on the table. The owner of the boombox likes loud music, which is fine with you. But now it's hurting your ears and you can't enjoy your company. So you all move across the room. The music is still too loud and it's really starting to get to you. You waited in line and you payed a cover to get in, just like everyone else. If you leave this person follows you to every bar you go to. How would you handle the situation? Would you want the bar owner to have this person either turn it off or leave? Or should you just go home and accept the fact that you've been stripped of your personal right to enjoy yourself at a bar?

smokin prohibtion -- just another sign of a pseudo-puritanism which rules here, where drinking is still allowed (though is the most dangerous and wide-spread of all the vices) and serotonin-activating subtsnces are sold as anti-depressants but banned as E.

Originally posted by zlatang

smokin prohibtion -- just another sign of a pseudo-puritanism which rules here, where drinking is still allowed (though is the most dangerous and wide-spread of all the vices) and serotonin-activating subtsnces are sold as anti-depressants but banned as E.

interesting point, but there is a difference:

- drinking isn't dangerous per se. drinking tons is of course, and drunk driving is. drinking in moderation is actually good for you (at least that's the consensus opinion)

- when the guy next to you drinks it doesn't damage your liver.

- as for legalizing other drugs...different issue and yeah the US is all fucked up with the contradiction between legal drinking but illegal pot and other substances. that's a HUGE separate topic

Originally posted by brooklynkid

It's clear that Iliana is not capable of taking this seriously. Maybe because it's "just a message board" where "club people" are not expected to be serious. Barvybe and I are the ones being accused of flaunting higher intelligence, and I could be wrong but I think we'd be considered the old-timers around here. I don't know how old Iliana is but perhaps she will understand in a few years.

Omg, I would seriously like to know how old you are? Plus i would liek to know if you're so much older and experienced and wiser, how you spend all this time on a shat board antoginizing people??

Yeah..you're sooo much older and smarter.

Also, I don't think this thread should be moved to drama because this is a public issue and not a private argument.

and since when does the drama board have "private arguments'.

Everything on here is on public display dumbass. ( Oh no,more name calling!!!!)

My "imposing your vice" question is hardly a personal problem. Hypothetical situation: You're meeting some friends at a nice quiet bar and someone comes and sits at the next table a puts a loud boombox on the table. The owner of the boombox likes loud music, which is fine with you. But now it's hurting your ears and you can't enjoy your company. So you all move across the room. The music is still too loud and it's really starting to get to you. You waited in line and you payed a cover to get in, just like everyone else. If you leave this person follows you to every bar you go to. How would you handle the situation? Would you want the bar owner to have this person either turn it off or leave? Or should you just go home and accept the fact that you've been stripped of your personal right to enjoy yourself at a bar?

Well..think about it monkey brain. would he EVEN GET IN with a boombox if there's bouncers at the door...NOOOOOOOO!!!

Again...totally irrelevant.

(Anyway, smoke vaporates unlike "music")

Get a better example please.

-iliana

;)

(Anyway, smoke vaporates unlike "music")

;)

actually - it doesn't

if you meant Evaportates:

smoke diffuses into the rest of the air and dissipates. in a close environment like a bar, there isn't enough air flow for this to happen unless they got kickin AC

if you meant Vaporizes:

well, it doesn't do that either..but if that's what you meant let us know.

On the other hand, unlike smoke, music disappears the instant after it is created instead of lingering for hours.