Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::Some new blood for the hounds:::...

Fran

newbie.gif here!:blown:.......Go ahead, haze away!

....But....I may not even post that much........I really don't need to be on anymore message boards (but whore that I am, I just may!-----excuse me, that's post whore...POST whore.) ............just wanted to introduce myself in case I do feel like posting so................Hi.

Originally posted by fran456

newbie.gif here!:blown:.......Go ahead, haze away!

....But....I may not even post that much........I really don't need to be on anymore message boards (but whore that I am, I just may!-----excuse me, that's post whore...POST whore.) ............just wanted to introduce myself in case I do feel like posting so................Hi.

that pic on your avatar looks familiar.

welcome to "the other board" ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah, hi. :bong:

Allz I get is love from somebitch who thinks my posts are dumb.....lol.

Thanks girl.

What's up with this board? And here I was braced for a good hazing!.........I guess it _aint_ true what they say about CP!~

Thanks girl.

What's up with this board? And here I was braced for a good hazing!.........I guess it _aint_ true what they say about CP!~

. . . actually, the kids are being quite tame today, its probably due to the fact that all the responsible ones (who are posting) are at work, while the normal bevy of student idiots (no offense to them) are out of commission at the moment . . Had this been a normal weekday, I'm sure it would have been a bit more . . explosive . . ;) . . .

Thanks girl.

That's cuz we're the nice people... :laugh:

I'm sure you'll see this board live up to its reputation soon enough...;)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . actually, the kids are being quite tame today, its probably due to the fact that all the responsible ones (who are posting) are at work, while the normal bevy of student idiots (no offense to them) are out of commission at the moment . . Had this been a normal weekday, I'm sure it would have been a bit more . . explosive . . ;) . . .

idk - i've been finding it pretty boring the last few weeks.

Thanks girl.

...well i am not gonna agree with her on this post...or say n/m....i know how much that bothers u!!! lol.......

...welcome to cp......fun for all ages...and IQ levels....:D

Thanks girl.

:laugh: sorry... correction, i said that particular POST was dumb. i never insulted ALL your posts in general.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Mmm hmm. We'll see.

Somebitch....yeah I know, heheh......it just sounded better said that way. :D

Misk..........lol............aight, that was funny........I always become friends with the people who got shit to say first........maybe it's fiestiness and not taking yourself too seriously! ;)

Marcid21.....I know exactly who this is!.......you have a few clues, like your sig........and that whole pint-sized pip squeek thing... :grin3:

C'mon! Some hazing please! What do I gotta do, start with people..........er PUNKS!........or something....

Actually, I'm just playing, you guys have been very nice, thanks for the welcome.

Mmm hmm. We'll see.

Somebitch....yeah I know, heheh......it just sounded better said that way. :D

Misk..........lol............aight, that was funny........I always become friends with the people who got shit to say first........maybe it's fiestiness and not taking yourself too seriously! ;)

Marcid21.....I know exactly who this is!.......you have a few clues, like your sig........and that whole pint-sized pip squeek thing... :grin3:

C'mon! Some hazing please! What do I gotta do, start with people..........er PUNKS!........or something....

Actually, I'm just playing, you guys have been very nice, thanks for the welcome.

hurry up and start some shit. im bored. :idea:

Originally posted by somebitch

hurry up and start some shit. im bored. :idea:

See now, it's your move. I'M the newbie.......and I don't know none of you people....or maybe I do.

I wasn't looking to start shit anyway.......just looking to see you guys live up to your reputaion..........but contrair, you guys are a bunch of sweeties! :grin3:

Besides, like I said, I probably won't even post that much....too much work to get in on a new board. ;)

See now, it's your move. I'M the newbie.......and I don't know none of you people....or maybe I do.

I wasn't looking to start shit anyway.......just looking to see you guys live up to your reputaion..........but contrair, you guys are a bunch of sweeties! :grin3:

Besides, like I said, I probably won't even post that much....too much work to get in on a new board. ;)

Sweeties?? SWEETIES? Listen you dirty piggy horse cock sucking five dolla ho thats so dirty she'd get thrown out of Hunts Point! We here at Club Planet pride ourselves on our ability to kick the nastiest of the nasty drama. So you better get back to sucking beast cock with that dirty, herpes infested maw you call a mouth before Old Farmer McVicker comes out and pisses on you like he rightfully should. Oh no wait, you'd enjoy that wouldn't you. :finger: