Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katie Holmes

joeg

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Joe don't bother...she'll only ask you to pick her up from the airport and then drop her off at her boyfriend's house.:worry2:

its FUNNY, because its TRUE. :(

but in all seriousness.... i just watched 'go' again last night.... jesus christ, i want her.

~~i never understood that!! i mean she is cute but there are definetely better looking women out there (just check out maxim's special issue!!:jawdrop: especially the centerfold :drool: ) in fact her face bothers me its like fake syrupy sweet idk im not really a fan of hers *shRug*

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i never understood that!! i mean she is cute but there are definetely better looking women out there (just check out maxim's special issue!!:jawdrop: especially the centerfold :drool: ) in fact her face bothers me its like fake syrupy sweet idk im not really a fan of hers *shRug*

the thing that makes her hot, is the fact that she doesn't really do anything to be hot... shes like the type of girl you'd see out and be like "wow, that girl is cute... theres something about her..."

shes not like a model or anything... but i think thats what gives her, her own unique appeal... shes more 'real'...

(i don't know which girl you're talking about, but almost every girl in every maxim is hot as hell...)

She seems like the type of girl who may be past her prime. I'm interested to see if her young cuteness turns into an older hotness, or if she just starts looking like shit. Her face is kind of asymetrical, but nice tits in The Gift.

Yeah, she's a fucking cutie all right.

For now...

Originally posted by os9

She seems like the type of girl who may be past her prime. I'm interested to see if her young cuteness turns into an older hotness, or if she just starts looking like shit. Her face is kind of asymetrical, but nice tits in The Gift.

Yeah, she's a fucking cutie all right.

For now...

. . . Its already started . . . I think she's on the cover of this months Cosmo, and she's effin hot . . .

Guest saleen351

THERE IS A REAL VIDEO OF HER AT A PARTY ON THE BEACH AND SHE IS WASTED BIG TIME AND FLASES HER TITS... ITS REAL .... YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT..