Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is e adictive?

I was just at a dinner party where someone told me that e is very addictive. Since no one at the party has every tried e (including me....) I was wondering if you guys could answer that one for me. I've done pot, lsd, shrooms and coke. When I did coke, (back in the early 80's) it wasn't considered to be adictive. But when I took it, I *knew* it was very addictive. (I was on the floor digging through my capet looking for coke dust, trying to get another line togehter after I ran out of my stash! Now that's addictive!) I never had those kind of addictive feelings when I was high on pot, or tripping on lsd or shrooms.

So is e adictive like coke?

Thanks for the info.

:cool:

It depends on the person. If you were scrounging coke dust off your floor, you might get pretty addicted to it. It feels really good when you do it. The euphoria is intense. But you can't do it the next day and feel the same thing, so it kinda regulates itself.

The soonest you could do it again and feel the same thing would be over like two weeks later. And it's expensive (compared to other addictions).

That didn't stop me from doing it every weekend for six months though. It can be habit forming. Just don't let yourself become an e-tard.

. . . yeah, trajiks on point . . Its not chemically addictive, but the euphoric state really makes you want to do it more, ESPECIALLY if you're not in the best of states emotionally to begin with . .

. . . . I'd say the maximum you can get away with doing without starting to get the terrible tuesdays and slipping into a deep blue funk is probably once a month, and only maybe 2 each time around . . Anything more, and you're asking for trouble . . . Or so I would suppose . . . ;) . . .

I'm down with Trajik and Phuture. I would say 2 pills once a month is a good number.

I don't usually do it any less than every other weekend, though. But I'm 'new', I haven't started getting bad emotional downs yet. This summer was my honE-moon. Hopefully next summer will be more like 1nce a month.

I dunno guys. I have row 4 nights in a roll passing out right after coming down and taking again with consciousness and even though I had to crank the dosage a pill or two each night I was maintaining pretty damn well. Go figure.

Originally posted by Blhurr

I dunno guys. I have row 4 nights in a roll passing out right after coming down and taking again with consciousness and even though I had to crank the dosage a pill or two each night I was maintaining pretty damn well. Go figure.

Read your post. I don't think you're "maintaining pretty damn well."

Yeah, I'm sorry.. I'm here to help, not criticize. It's not my place. :(

You can keep rolling (to an extent, I call it more cracked out than rolling) if you keep eating more and more beans. But you're gonna give yourself some beautiful brain damage that way.

I don't recommend doing it more than once a month, but that's just a recommendation. I did it to excess and didn't notice the problems from it until after it was too late. Chill with the pills kids.. E isn't candy.

Originally posted by trajik

Yeah, I'm sorry.. I'm here to help, not criticize. It's not my place. :(

You can keep rolling (to an extent, I call it more cracked out than rolling) if you keep eating more and more beans. But you're gonna give yourself some beautiful brain damage that way.

I don't recommend doing it more than once a month, but that's just a recommendation. I did it to excess and didn't notice the problems from it until after it was too late. Chill with the pills kids.. E isn't candy.

Totally agree-- I know some people with permanent short-term memory loss because they roll every other day...I feel like you need to give your brain to enough time to build up seratonin again. Moderation is always key and you feel the surge of the drugs so much better when you lay off for a while. Also going back to the original question, e is not supposed to be addictive like coke. I think someone mentioned this before but your body will not crave e, but maybe your mind will.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't rolled regularly since last December. I've eaten maybe 10 pills this year total, and it's been six weeks since I last rolled. I think once you phase E out of your party agenda and keep it out for a while, it's a whole lot more manageable.

Like now instead of just finding some pills and popping em, I'm out to find a small handful of superb beans for new years eve. I'm gonna binge that night, probably four or five total, and not touch it again for a few months.

I used to eat it semi-nightly because I was bored and it gave me something to do. A habit like that will hook you up with the wonderful (not!) permafrytosis known as HPPD.

E is fun, but seriously.. give yourself a few months between rolls so your subconcious mind forgets how it feels. It'll be new and exciting each time ;)