Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the WORST club outfit you have ever seen??

when i met my ex's new girl she had on a pair of tapered black capris & ked type sneakers with a racer back tank (i think that is what you call it, the type that goes up the middle of the back then branches into 2 straps at the top) and a normal bra. :blank::rolleyes:

it was awful. made me think he had ZERO taste. actually he doesnt and she is exactly like him so i guess they are perfect ;)

um i definitely saw a bad one thursday night....

some chick was wearing skorts (Remember those from back in the day, they are like half shorts/half skirt???) and some CHEESY baby tee.... Those are from like 5 years ago..

I kinda felt bad bc my friends and I were pointing and laughing, but come on now, we COULD not help it!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

remember when animal prints were Really big and we all had matching cowboy hats!! then there was always that one girl with the cow print! ugh i hated that.. god some of the things we used to wear were gross.. what sucks is when i see girls out now.. with the same stupid things i wore 4 years ago!

whenever i buy clothes now i think "am i going to make fun of myself next year in this?"

Originally posted by rdancer

girls that show their underwears outside of the jeans, it looks hot, but its just so damn trashy. Could you imagine seeing a girl walking around the mall or even school with her underwears coming out of her jeans.. ILL Slizut!

I agree with the underwear outside the jean thing...... it looks super trashy, really bad........... There is nothing more sexy than a classy lady I belive, some gilrs won't understand this untio they get matture, and others never will. period

Originally posted by dani672

remember when animal prints were Really big and we all had matching cowboy hats!! then there was always that one girl with the cow print! ugh i hated that.. god some of the things we used to wear were gross.. what sucks is when i see girls out now.. with the same stupid things i wore 4 years ago!

whenever i buy clothes now i think "am i going to make fun of myself next year in this?"

:laugh: no way.. you were one of those people in the maatching cowboy hat/shirt thing.. that is too much. thank god i never thought that was cool. i cant see how you can say anything about the girl in the cow when all of it is equally tacky.

i cant believe what i used to wear to clubs. maybe i thought i was one of the dancers or something. omg those little booty shorts and 6 inch heels w. like no shirt. lol so embarassing. but i think i was in that carefree do whatever stage. now i cover up much MUCH more.

rdancer......where's that pic of me and you...or your twin...still can't tell you apart....where im wearing no pants and the feathers?

Originally posted by bkissa

i cant believe what i used to wear to clubs. maybe i thought i was one of the dancers or something. omg those little booty shorts and 6 inch heels w. like no shirt. lol so embarassing. but i think i was in that carefree do whatever stage. now i cover up much MUCH more.

rdancer......where's that pic of me and you...or your twin...still can't tell you apart....where im wearing no pants and the feathers?

I was about to say I got some pic of you and my brother and you were wearing some kind of a fur bikini :)

just say "no" to cowboy hats - men, women, now, in the past, or in the future :nono: .

i've seen a lot of bad stuff, i guess, but the one that comes to mind right now is a guy with a bowling-style shirt (boxy, loose, short-sleeved button-down) with a holographic pattern of naked girl silhouettes. yep, the ladies just love it when you wear naked girls slapped all over you :rolleyes: . classy :aright::blank: .

This was a few months ago...

A stripper with a white cowboy hat, aqua blue bra top, mini jean skirt and those fuzzy leggings or boots that make you look like a polar bear...

She was up on the stage with her hot stripper friend that looked really good...that just made her look worse:laugh: