Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone whos not Been to Deko PLEASE READ!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

Hey Binoys, that was to long to read.

What did it say ?

they are naming a club after you....

Good Job deko... Now all we need 3am closing time......

i read the article....it just confirms what anyone who has been to deko already knows,

Great looking people, great looking club, great music and staff....

I have always had an amazing night there...im even having my birthday there this saturday.....so come down and check it out this weekend and help me celebrate!!!!!

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Great Article! I checked Deko out once on a Thursday back in May and really liked it. I have yet to get there this fall! What is the dress code for Saturdays? Is it pretty upscale (nicely dressed)?

Saturdays are very trendy.....girls can wear jeans if they are dressed up nicely.....you'll see girls w/ a lot of cute little hats, bags and belts.....you can dress sexy if it is tasteful....as far as the crowd....everyones dressed very civilized but parties like it's temps(especially this weekend w/ denny spinning),....it's like temps w/ shirts on

Hope that helps

Originally posted by hunnie818

Saturdays are very trendy.....girls can wear jeans if they are dressed up nicely.....you'll see girls w/ a lot of cute little hats, bags and belts.....you can dress sexy if it is tasteful....as far as the crowd....everyones dressed very civilized but parties like it's temps(especially this weekend w/ denny spinning),....it's like temps w/ shirts on

Hope that helps

Oh, ok, good, I can wear jeans if I dress them up (which I usually do anyway)! Thanks for the info hunnie! :) I won't make it out this weekend so have a great Birthday!!! :)

Originally posted by djcreep

thats a good review. I think i might have to hit it up this weekend. Yeah what is the dress for saturday. . .

Deko's a good time outside of having the bartender jump over the bar, kick 3 drinks out of your hand, spill them all over you and some girl you were buyin them for and then wind up gettin smacked and kicked from behind from the mass of meatheads throwin fists.

no jeans/sneakers, but not as fussy as bunka is. get there before 11:30 if you're w/o a female or you'll have to venture over to kiddy-land across the street just to stay warm.

If I arrive after 1130 w/o any females, then my chances of gettin in are slim? The only reason i ask this is I'm supposed to be there for my boys bday and i wont be there until after 11, possibly 1130. Do i attempt the ride down to deko or stay up north? Any replies would be appreciated.

Originally posted by hunnie818

i read the article....it just confirms what anyone who has been to deko already knows,

Great looking people, great looking club, great music and staff....

I have always had an amazing night there...im even having my birthday there this saturday.....so come down and check it out this weekend and help me celebrate!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: