Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you get rid of a stalker?

dnice35

There's no negotiating with a stalker, I unfortunately have one myself. Think about it...the person is probably obsessed, is sacrificing time at work and at home to follow you, probably loses appetite and sleep over you, and maybe even has voice mails and emails from you, no matter how innocent, from a year ago that he/she listens to at least 5 times a day. Do you think this is a person that will get a clue?

Trust me, there's no substitute to being firm, direct, and if need be, rude. It'll save you from becoming a front page story in the Daily News 6 months from now.

Originally posted by trueqwest

There's no negotiating with a stalker, I unfortunately have one myself. Think about it...the person is probably obsessed, is sacrificing time at work and at home to follow you, probably loses appetite and sleep over you, and maybe even has voice mails and emails from you, no matter how innocent, from a year ago that he/she listens to at least 5 times a day. Do you think this is a person that will get a clue?

Trust me, there's no substitute to being firm, direct, and if need be, rude. It'll save you from becoming a front page story in the Daily News 6 months from now.

Poor little stalker person..all this for you...!!!:D

jeez...i am a stalker magnet :( and you CAN'T be nice--they do NOT get the clue, they just keep trying and trying and trying...restaining orders or just being downright mean if you have to--you have to be very clear that it is OVER and there is NO reason for you to talk, etc...stalkers suck. i am gonna try the things you guys suggested with the bat and the gun next time, lol ;)

haha. getting rid of a stalker is tough. i dont think you should worry about coming off as a total dick because if the person is really up your ass, you have to be up front or they wont get the hint. i also know that usually with these types, no matter what you say, it is for some reason an attraction. so if you tell her to fuck off she will probably be up your ass even more. i would say completely ignore the person but then they "need closure".

i actually have this one kid who doesnt stalk me but wont go away. he will fuck off for a week at a time. this is how i am going to go about getting rid of him: when he calls tell him im busy. when he msgs on the computer, dont respond. if he shows up at my place, im gonna tell him i have other things going on.

make yourself completely unavailable, they will get bored of trying eventually and move on. i think this is your best bet. no gurantee though, i have been trying this route for months with mine (hes not even a hardcore stalker) and he still doesnt get the hint.

:blown:

Originally posted by somebitch

i have been trying this route for months with mine (hes not even a hardcore stalker) and he still doesnt get the hint.

:blown:

damn....you must be some finnnnnnnnnnnne piece of ass if he is still bothering you months later...

Did u by chance meet him while going "on the prowl" together? ;)