Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do they mean by "#1 Club in the World?"

macboy

Maybe it's not my place to vent since I am new to Miami, but I was driving home tonight and heard a radio advertisement from Level describing themselves as the Number 1 club in the world. Does anyone here think that? First of all, before anyone thinks I am going to bash Level, I'm not. I had a great time there this past weekend and will definitely go back. But I just don't understand what the hell that means. How do you define that? I'm from NYC and I can tell you there's no way in hell that I would pick any of the clubs in Manhattan as #1. I don't know if I could pick a #1 club, but if I did, it would probably be Privilege in Ibiza. What makes a club #1? What are the qualities required that would make everyone agree that a club is the best in the world? Please share your opinions with me. I would sincerely like to know. Purpleindigo, don't hold it against me for bringing this up, I'm just really curious (and like I said, I definitely plan on going back).

ok well since its late and i dont feel like typing too much...ill just begin to reply with this, and finish up tomorrow.

No club where Acosta spins, and a crowd like that resides, where u gotta walk by hiphop garbage, is the number 1 club anywhere.

Like I said since the day I first went there, Level is a sick club, definetely love the setup....

NUMEROUS PLACES TO SIT, hint hint SPACE hint hint

I think they need to change it up and see what happens, get rid of the hip hop bullshit on saturday, bring in different dj's, and throw a sick party..........and move the booth closer to the floor, im not feeling that whole vip thing near the dj booth.....

The layout of Level is amazing, the sound and lighting is superb - but I wouldn't rate it number one club in the world!!

Mikey - we have started to bring in new local, national and international talent. and the booth is now on stage.

I understand the problem people have with Hip-Hop at Level. However, we have 5 rooms to fills, and nfortunately - as much as we hate it - Hip Hop pays the rent in Miami. Space also have a Hip Hop Toom - the one there is just a little more tucked away........

I think my top clubs would have to be (in no order):

CODE- ENGLAND

PRIVILEGE - IBIZA

CAMDEN PALACE - ENGLAND

Pacha Buenos Aires.............

Serious dancefloor, sick sound, best DJs want to spin there, and ................. the best looking women on earth.:tongue: :tongue:

As to Level #1.......:confused: I don't think so. Crobar in the U.S., the closest you can get to Pacha Bs.As.

Vip

In no Order of preference

Twilo(Was Amazing)

Avalon in Boston Excellent only the 2AM close Sucks

Respect in Paris is Good

Space Miami Amazing

Nikki Beach Opium , beautifull Club

Crobar and Level Spin,are really Good

Liquied Room in Japan is good

I know is more than one but is no preference.

OK - i just heard the advert - Nowhere does it mention Level as the best club in the world.

Anywhere...

It mentions Propaganda from the UK which is here on friday - as the Londons number 1 club...

Playboyperry - instead of pissing all over yourself in excite at Level, why don't ya come and check us out?? :D

My hospitality is renowned

Originally posted by djoscarg

SPACE, MIAMI IS THE #1 CLUB IN THE WORLD!!!!

I thought it was about a club, not a weekend-only club. Space has gained in structure, has lost on girls. Hint, hint... Louis

Still, IMO you are the top house DJ in town.:)

See you 10/26 for AP!

Vip