Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF review????

it was a disaster....it wasnt classics night, the music was HORRIBLE.... cops everywhere and umm ppl seriously STOP DOING G im gettin really sick of seein ppl drop like flies every week, i dont understand..... i dont think i even wanna go back anymore.... g is gonna ruin clubs....... already is

it was a disaster....it wasnt classics night, the music was HORRIBLE.... cops everywhere and umm ppl seriously STOP DOING G im gettin really sick of seein ppl drop like flies every week, i dont understand..... i dont think i even wanna go back anymore.... g is gonna ruin clubs....... already is

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

i agree 100%. ppl gotta be more careful with that shit

Originally posted by magilicuti

i agree 100%. ppl gotta be more careful with that shit

...honestly....the only careful way with g is ..NOT DOING IT......

...guess that can be said for most if not all drugs....but u know what i mean lol

Originally posted by jpfactorygrl

Sounds like the last time I was there. Wish Factory wasn't so hot and cold all the time........always a gamble as long as Iv'e been going there.