Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sopranos last night

Guest gabo

idk, I didnt really care for it.

I did love the part at the end where the french guy opens the door and there is furio looking angry as hell, then they cut to the next scene... Frenchy got the snot beat out of him!

Originally posted by echostar

im glad to see AJ finally mackin it

lol, no shit. His girl is HOT. I'm starting to like this season now...they're getting a LOT more in depth with the characterizations and you're really starting to sympathize with everyone hate em or not. It's all mounting up to what will, i'm sure, be one hell of a last few episodes and a great climactic way to end it all.

...aj's friends are the biggest bunch of losers i have ever seen lol...where did they find that motley crew?!........gf is cute ......but he is being stupid and should stop trying to look cool by using his dad........

.....artie is a chump...lol....always was......but lovable......

....meadow looked pretty for the little bit she was in this episode...and adriana is JACKED!.......also...the hygenist girl is a cute new face to the cast......and carmella's cousin brian isn't so bad himself...((he reminds me of carter on ER though lol))...

....i love christopher too...."T..we're already in yhe 21st century..."

one thing that's starting to get annoying though, are these mis-leading "scenes from the next Sopranos". Two weeks ago it was the car driving up to Tony impying someone was gong to try and whack him, and then this week it was that whole Gloria opening the door shot, which turned out to be a dream or flashback. IDK, it annoys the hell out of me...

Originally posted by misk

....i love christopher too...."T..we're already in yhe 21st century..."

lol yeah that was too funny

"christopher, you been drinking?"

"adriana and i had some wine at the house"

i dont wanna see christopher badly addicted though...hes a cool character, i hope he gets rid of the heroin soon

i dont wanna see christopher badly addicted though...hes a cool character, i hope he gets rid of the heroin soon

...i know.....the heroin has to go.......i really like him........but he is fuckin funny when he gets ripped..........

- i never watch the coming attractions cause they're always misleading

- arty in the mirror and furio both classic

- i don't think AJ is using his dad...he's very close mouthed about it...and actually he's gonna realize he doesn't know crap about his dad and that's what the drama is gonna be about. his girly is hot but he's just a little excitment for her. AJ just needs to hit that and move on. what's with his sis denying him the room?

- ok...who things adriana is going to rat? i don't

Originally posted by barvybe

- i don't think AJ is using his dad...he's very close mouthed about it...and actually he's gonna realize he doesn't know crap about his dad and that's what the drama is gonna be about. his girly is hot but he's just a little excitment for her. AJ just needs to hit that and move on. what's with his sis denying him the room?

...that's the one thing i liked about this episode...AJ is being developed to some extent...i think he's confused and to some extent disillusioned...hope it goes further as his character has always been very simple and borderline one dimensional...and yes, he should just hit that and move on...i love how when they were in the Bronx in the lime....telling the driver to stay and then showing an immediate shot of the power locks clicking after the door was closed shut...

- ok...who things adriana is going to rat? i don't

...i think adriana and christopher are going down together...i think adriana is going to fess up before they get married...and i think chris is going to royally fuck up his relationship with Tony...they're just postponing the inevitable...maybe chris kills adriana and then turns the gun on himself...

lol yeah that was too funny

"christopher, you been drinking?"

"adriana and i had some wine at the house"

Agreed ;)

Plus, My favorite scenes were when Tony kept thinking everyone thought he was "toxic" . The way he said it was so funny :D

"Whaddaya tink, im TOXIC?" :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...i think adriana and christopher are going down together...i think adriana is going to fess up before they get married...and i think chris is going to royally fuck up his relationship with Tony...they're just postponing the inevitable...maybe chris kills adriana and then turns the gun on himself...

yeah, either that or she'll fess up sooner and chris, after freaking will go to tony and they'll use her to misinform the FBI - thing is she doesn't have the consitution for that so it'd end up a mess that way too - but more entertaining i think :aright:

Originally posted by zeeker

one thing that's starting to get annoying though, are these mis-leading "scenes from the next Sopranos". Two weeks ago it was the car driving up to Tony impying someone was gong to try and whack him, and then this week it was that whole Gloria opening the door shot, which turned out to be a dream or flashback. IDK, it annoys the hell out of me...

Yeah, but if they didn't do that, u wouldn't want to watch next week's episode so badly, would u? People always like to see if they're predictions for the next episode are correct and I guess they are playing with that notion...yes, lately the previews have been misleading, and as annoying as that it is, maybe it makes it more interesting too.

As for the show...

-I liked this episode, way better than the others so far I think...also enjoyed seeing the kids with a sub-plot going on...they have sort of been MIA lately.

-Furio at the door of the french guy...classic:aright:

-And also...did anyone else notice Armand Van Helden's "Kentucky Fried Flow" playing in the background of the scene where that guy is throwing up and Christopher is all fucked up staring at himself in the mirror? Very cool addition...:D

• 2 weeks later...

That Valentina chick reminds me of someone I've seen on television before.

Come to think of it, she looks alot like the girl who played Brandon Walsh's first love interest in the very first episode of Beverly Hills 90210 back in the early 90's.

For those of you who actually remember this episode, I think she was the rich chick who got pissed off at Brandon because he didn't deny rumors that he and the girl had sex. She wound up punching him in the gut.

If I'm not mistaken, the first episode of 90210 was a two hour special. It was back in the day before Brenda even met Dylan.

I really did enjoy the high-school years of that show.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

That Valentina chick reminds me of someone I've seen on television before.

Come to think of it, she looks alot like the girl who played Brandon Walsh's first love interest in the very first episode of Beverly Hills 90210 back in the early 90's.

For those of you who actually remember this episode, I think she was the rich chick who got pissed off at Brandon because he didn't deny rumors that he and the girl had sex. She wound up punching him in the gut.

If I'm not mistaken, the first episode of 90210 was a two hour special. It was back in the day before Brenda even met Dylan.

I really did enjoy the high-school years of that show.

Totally remember....and miss it as well. I remember her talking to Brendan on the swingset of her porch after a little blowout she had at her house the night before. I still watch the show after hitting some trees the day after a rough night out.

Originally posted by sdeelite

I think Valentina will add a dramatic new angle to say the least...

U know she was in that show Head of the Class back in the day?

I think that's pretty crazy. That's also why she looks familiar to some of you. Sorry, useless info I had to share:) .

:jawdrop:

For REAL?> That's so funny. which girl was she, or rather, where did she sit in the class? b/c i vaguely remember that show (besides the fat chunky kid who sat in the back, the leather jacket dude, and the teach) :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

:jawdrop:

For REAL?> That's so funny. which girl was she, or rather, where did she sit in the class? b/c i vaguely remember that show (besides the fat chunky kid who sat in the back, the leather jacket dude, and the teach) :tongue:

Her name was Maria Borges on the show...

It's been hard to find a pic of the show (I was interested to see which one she was too), so I hope this will suffice...apparently she was only on for the first 3 yrs or something-I don't really remember her all that well, but I might have started tuning in close to or after her departure from the show.

hotc2.jpg

I think she is the one with the skirt at the bottom?

There's also this one, I think she is standing next to Eric the "cool" leather jacket guy...cast.jpg