Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-Lo Refuses To Have Her Pic Next 2......

..............Vanity Fair is doing an issue on popular music and after her photo shoot, Lopez stated that she did not want her picture next to Alicia Keys or Sheryl Crow , because she can't stand either one.

The magazine obliged by changing the layout and placing the pic of another artist next to hers.

i read this on another message board. anyone else hear anything similar to this?

i saw the finish product but i can't remember who is next to who. i know gwen was a few hours late for the photo shoot, because she was stuck @ the airport.

Originally posted by senestro13

..............Vanity Fair is doing an issue on popular music and after her photo shoot, Lopez stated that she did not want her picture next to Alicia Keys or Sheryl Crow , because she can't stand either one.

The magazine obliged by changing the layout and placing the pic of another artist next to hers.

i read this on another message board. anyone else hear anything similar to this?

i saw the finish product but i can't remember who is next to who. i know gwen was a few hours late for the photo shoot, because she was stuck @ the airport.

i believe the the cover is alreadyon the stands...

seems like ppl are reaching on that one.. i remember seeing the shoot on tv and yes its tv.. but everyone seemed generally friendly towards each other - kiss, kiss, etc.

as you can see she is next to sheryl crow...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1089803

jlo :rolleyes:

Originally posted by senestro13

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, jlo

di·va Pronunciation Key (dv)

n. pl. di·vas or di·ve (-v)

1. An operatic prima donna.

2. A very successful singer of nonoperatic music: a jazz diva.

3. A stuck up bitch :idea:

i don't particularly like j lo. for a couple of reasons....

1) she is a great entertainer/dancer and actress, but was there really a need to make clothes, open a restaurant, and sell perfume? GEEZ be a little less greedy!!!

2) i hate how all her relationships are being used to up or change her status....

(i hate how marriage in hollywood is sometimes a temporary thing)

It's funny J Lo thinks she has a right to be concerned with who she's standing next to, especially when the people she's standing next to have 10 times the amount of talent she has. She's a pretty face, but what else? Her movies flopped and she can't sing. Remember, she got her start from dancing on In Loving Color.

(yeah i have no life) :tongue:

thank me later guys

The story:

Pop princess Jennifer Lopez has a personal nipple-tweaker on hand for music video emergencies. The director of her new video wanted to see more of her nipples through her top as she shot a video for her new album THIS IS ME....NOW.

So, pressed into service for a duty most men can only dream of, a member of her entourage was up to the challenge.

lopez_jennifer101802-9.jpg

nippletweaker.jpg

waterbottle.jpg

..EEhh J Blow is overrated...her clothes are not all that..When I was in Florida i saw one of her bathingsuites plain black with J Lo in small sequence above the ass & the price was rediculous.....She's letting her success get to her head & she's a little too stuck up now..anyway..she's just trying to compete with Puffy

i have to agree with you sweetie..............her clothing line is shit material and the quality sucks and they are trying to sell it to the market as it was tommy, ecko red, or enyc!!!! yeah right you will never get me to wear those things she calls "clothes"!:laugh::puke:

Originally posted by sweetie029

..EEhh J Blow is overrated...her clothes are not all that..When I was in Florida i saw one of her bathingsuites plain black with J Lo in small sequence above the ass & the price was rediculous.....She's letting her success get to her head & she's a little too stuck up now..anyway..she's just trying to compete with Puffy

Her clothes are horrible! Target has better quality! When you start putting your name on everything, you lose your prestige.

I wouldn't call her an entertainer, artist, or a business woman either. She's more of a commodity.

That's what happens when mediocre talent is marketed well.

-iliana

:smoke::shades2: