Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dknybabe2929

If you had to pick...

my favorite celebrity couple is jennifer aniston and brad pitt -- can a couple GET any hotter???.... or john travolta and kelly preston

i HATE pam and kid rock -- can you say TRASHY?????? wait one more i hate is calista flockhart and harrison ford...

one couple i would have liked to see stay together would britney and justin! they seemed so cute and happy, but i guess not!!

I think Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn, or even better Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. This couple is so classy. Jay-Z and Beyonce ...

I can't stand Anjelia Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton. WTf was that all about, blood on their necklaces, Fukn freaks!

~~kurt russel and goldie hawn are sooooo cute!! also vin diesel and michelle rodriguez oh and how about hugh hefner and his 7 girlfriends :tongue: (i know its not really a couple)

~~besides the already mentioned trashy couples i couldnt stand marilyn manson and rose mcgowan but they already broke up

~~ashanti and ja rule they looked cute in the video "down for u"

Originally posted by sexxyh

also vin diesel and michelle rodriguez

..why does everyone keep insisting that these two are a couple....he is dating some 18 year old model with a name that has too many consanants...........she has been seen sporting some major platinum....trust me.......tis true:(

i always liked britney and justin... now theres a couple i wouldnt mind sharing a bed with :3some:

:aright::laugh:

but too bad they broke up...

i like freddie prinze jr and sarah michelle gellar.. theyre cute together.. even though im not a big fan of hers...