Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 20 Clubs In The Us...

mrmatas2277

most of the NY board was going nuts cuz Sound Factory didnt make it...never been to SF, but i have been to Arch...not a nice club...but good vibe and great talent going in and out of that place...so i dont know what are the requirements that go into choosing these clubs...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

most of the NY board was going nuts cuz Sound Factory didnt make it...never been to SF, but i have been to Arch...not a nice club...but good vibe and great talent going in and out of that place...so i dont know what are the requirements that go into choosing these clubs...

Seriously I dont know what criteria they used for that. Must be cleanliness thats why no NY clubs made it, and you have been to Arc Jess, where the hell is ARCH? :tongue:

Top 20 Clubs in America

as complied by the Ministry of Sound (they're pretty official)

Trust in Baltimore

Nation in DC

C2K in Vegas

Freedom in Tempe

Velvet in ST Louis

Release in SF

Ruby Skye in SF

USC Events in Seattle

Fluid in Philly

Crobar in Miami

Space in Miami

Spundae in LA

Hyperia in Houston

Necto in Detriot

The Church in Denver

Red Jacket in Dallas

Visions in Chicago

Mythos in Charolette

and NYC has 3

Arc

Shelter and

Roxy

This list is for shit! That club Mythos in Charolette is a fucking joke, the place is terrible. The music sucks there are nothing but freaks there and no hot girls.:blown:

If it has a good vibe and great talent in and out of it, then why is it not a nice club...?

I thin MoS should stick to ranking clubs closer the them b/c they really fucked up this list...theres no way Mythos beats out the Factory..

IMO

Joe

For the most part the clubs on that list are definitely amongst the best in their respective cities.

The thing is, MOS seems to strictly focus on clubs that book out of town Progressive House DJs. All you've got to do is look at the events section of the Balance Promote website to under this situation better:

http://www.balancepromote.com/calendar/calendar.asp

Originally posted by CHRles

For the most part the clubs on that list are definitely amongst the best in their respective cities.

The thing is, MOS seems to strictly focus on clubs that book out of town Progressive House DJs. All you've got to do is look at the events section of the Balance Promote website to under this situation better:

http://www.balancepromote.com/calendar/calendar.asp

:eek: :eek: :eek::D

Giant LA hasnt been too active this year. They are building a new club in the hollywood area that should open sometime this year or early next year. The last event they held was not even in LA but Los Cabos, Mexico a couple months ago. They have an event this Friday with a 6 hour Deep Dish set. After that there is only Giant Village on NYE. If they would have been more active this year, i think they would have made the top 20 for sure.

'ARC' not arch

It's obviously not just based on the Venue itself.. It's based on the talent that's brought in...& the overall experience, which is why the Crack Factory is not on the list:O

I don't see anything wrong with a good club being somewhere in the US besides Miami , New York & Cali either.. In fact I wouldn't be suprised if some of them were all around nicer venues than other clubs in the more populated citys..:tongue: