Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this bad??

tommyarmani

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tommyarmani

Right now I'm seeing 2 different girls. I went out this past Friday night with girl #1 & fucked. She then went home. Since I had allot of drinks, I fell asleep. Girl #2 came over in the morning & began to blow me, but I hadn't showered or anything. SO I stopped her. Has anyone ever had this happen, where you fuck a girl & don't clean her off you & then fuck another one? just wondering..

its not that bad, cuz you're single, i knew a guy that did that too his wife. fucked some random then his wife blew him when he got home. now thats fucked up!!

whatever, if they are both fucking you and sucking your dick without asking questions & neither are in a relationship with you, then no, i dont think it is bad...

it is dirty and you should look out for yourself and the others involved but on the other hand, they should be looking out for themselves and not messing aroud with guys who they obviously dont know anything about. if they did know more about you, they would know that you had another girl coming over/over last night, and that you are careless, then maybe they would think before they jump on your dick.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Right now I'm seeing 2 different girls. I went out this past Friday night with girl #1 & fucked. She then went home. Since I had allot of drinks, I fell asleep. Girl #2 came over in the morning & began to blow me, but I hadn't showered or anything. SO I stopped her. Has anyone ever had this happen, where you fuck a girl & don't clean her off you & then fuck another one? just wondering..

I know girls that sniff dick to see if your unfaithful. I think its kind of nasty that she blew you, but hey you did pass out. I dont think your wrong, but I don't agree with your methods! :D

exactly...i agree with phuturephunk: hook up with who you want, when you want(so long as you are single!!!) but WASH yourself--that is just nasty--b/c of this thread, before i hook up with any man from now on, he will shower in front of me just in case, lol--hmmm...:idea: that could be FUN, lol ;)