Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fierydesire

Would you mess around with a friend's ex?

Recommended Posts

. . . Thats dangerous territory . . For guys, its just a rule (or at least it was in my circle) . . You don't fuck around with your buddy's ex's . . . Doing so was almost like being a traitor to the ring of friends, ESPECIALLY if she fucked around on him . . .

. . But yeah, it can vary with circumstances . . . I guess . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Thats dangerous territory . . For guys, its just a rule (or at least it was in my circle) . . You don't fuck around with your buddy's ex's . . . Doing so was almost like being a traitor to the ring of friends, ESPECIALLY if she fucked around on him . . .

what he said...:aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by somebitch

hell no. even if they say it is ok, you know it hurts them.. i would never.

This brings my memory to a friend I had a while back. The guy told me that he would never, ever mess around with a friend’s girl (not ex), not even if “she’d spread her legs and jump on him”. 6 months later he started going out with his buddy’s girl who left her bf for this guy… The circumstances were that this girl was being mistreated by her man and my friend had real feelings for her.

I’d say “No” in general, but then again there’s always exceptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely not! Ex's of a friend...thats untouchable territory:nono: ...even though they are ex's...it's like an unspoken rule that your friends ex is off limits..Sure there can be some exceptions to it..like if the 2 people really reallyy felt strong towards one another..but when it comes down to it IMO one persons past shouldn't be made someone else's future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

What if your friend was totally cool with it? I mean s/he even hooked you up with them? Would you still say no or go for it?

go for it! I'd even jump on a threesome if that was laid on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

What if your friend was totally cool with it? I mean s/he even hooked you up with them? Would you still say no or go for it?

. . . nah, there's still motive behind it . . . She may say its alright, she may push you two together, but theres still, even if its buried in layers of the subconscious, anger and pain about it . . . Its hard to explain things like this, but I just wouldn't do it . .

. . It WILL come back to haunt . . . The best policy, the only one really that won't sacrifice a friend in the long run, is to stay away . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

What if your friend was totally cool with it? I mean s/he even hooked you up with them? Would you still say no or go for it?

I actually have a friend that did that...she went out with this guy for 3 years broke up with him out of nowhere..then a couple of months later hooked another one of my friends up with her ex cause she thought they would be good for each other...turns out the couple is still together & my friend is in a new realtionship..they even go out on double dates sometimes & everyone is extremely happy....I think it's weird but it works for them...

I dont think I could ever watch one of my friends be in a realtionship with an ex...idk I'm territorial like that..so when it comes down to it..my mentality is there are billionsss of people in this world....why go 4 sloppy seconds ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fierydesire

What if your friend was totally cool with it? I mean s/he even hooked you up with them? Would you still say no or go for it?

fuck that, i dont like 2nds... also, why would i want my friends ex in my life? i dont care what kinda connection there is between us, there are too many fish in the sea to be messing around with one of my friends ex bfs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . nah, there's still motive behind it . . . She may say its alright, she may push you two together, but theres still, even if its buried in layers of the subconscious, anger and pain about it . . . Its hard to explain things like this, but I just wouldn't do it . .

. . It WILL come back to haunt . . . The best policy, the only one really that won't sacrifice a friend in the long run, is to stay away . . .

I dont know if there is always a motive. I mean sometimes you have to take chances and if you know for SURE that your friend is cool with it why not take the opportunity? You never know b/c this person could be someone really special in your life. I mean it may not have worked out for your friend and that person, but it may work out for ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it depends...there are ex's and there are EX's...we all have some ex's that we will just never get over completely, and those, HELL NO, but the others, the ones that aren't that big a deal and from which both parties are ok, maaaaayyyyyybbbeeeeee...i am not one for sloppy seconds, but sadly, like some of you have already pointed out, sometimes you meet people through friends--perhaps even because they dated your friends. i can say i would not want to, in theory, date someone my friend dated, but i can't say it would NEVER, absolutely NEVER happen--who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

it depends...there are ex's and there are EX's...we all have some ex's that we will just never get over completely, and those, HELL NO, but the others, the ones that aren't that big a deal and from which both parties are ok, maaaaayyyyyybbbeeeeee...i am not one for sloppy seconds, but sadly, like some of you have already pointed out, sometimes you meet people through friends--perhaps even because they dated your friends. i can say i would not want to, in theory, date someone my friend dated, but i can't say it would NEVER, absolutely NEVER happen--who knows?

I agree with this right here. I would DEFINITELY NEVER date someone my friend who they may never get over and vice versa, but if someone they went out with for a short period of time and can give two shits abt them, then I say why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Thats dangerous territory . . For guys, its just a rule (or at least it was in my circle) . . You don't fuck around with your buddy's ex's . . . Doing so was almost like being a traitor to the ring of friends, ESPECIALLY if she fucked around on him . . .

. . But yeah, it can vary with circumstances . . . I guess . . .

right on the money, bros b4 hoes. unless u know ur friend is cool with it dont, but i dont see y u would ne way, i mean ur friend broke up with them for a reason right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×