Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People hating on your style?

synth19

I'm tired of my peeps hating on my style, I soppose I wear some different (maybe even questionable) things then the average joe at times... I'm sure some people may question if I'm gay or not because of my fashion sense. I'm totally straight and have nothing against gay people. But the stereotypes are annoying. Anyone else run into this or agree?

yeah -- remember that it's impossible to please everyone, so i choose to focus on pleasing myself -- if someone doesn't like how i choose to dress, i could seriously care less.... style is all about your personality and preference so you are the one who decides that!

:) :) :) :)

Originally posted by synth19

I'm tired of my peeps hating on my style, I soppose I wear some different (maybe even questionable) things then the average joe at times... I'm sure some people may question if I'm gay or not because of my fashion sense. I'm totally straight and have nothing against gay people. But the stereotypes are annoying. Anyone else run into this or agree?

WHO CARES!

Screw what ppl say. If YOU like it, then wear it.

Be different. :)

its happened to me before. but it dont matter because the only people that have said that to me are other guys. it dont care because ill get only compliments from girls. and thats all that matters right?

your peeps are stupid. don't worry about them.

hey synth19..i honestly know what ure talking about. i dunno how you dress exactly but personally i have a lot of guy friends who dress like what they are--> clubbing guys. i think guys who go clubbing have a really great flair for fashion and THEY PULL IT OFF. they could wear a pink tie dye Diesel shirt and they would look good. on the other hand, the average joe schmoe would rather die than be caught wearing something so different (also because they won't be able to pull it off)..this includes my bf, who is so boy-next-door. he doesnt understand why my guy friends dress that way and he thinks they're all gay. at one point in time, i would explain to him in vain that THATS HOT STYLE BABEH (hehe), but noooo, he wouldn't listen. i've given up and i dont care. i say be different, funky even! GIRLS LUV IT! :aright:

Originally posted by gracer

hey synth19..i honestly know what ure talking about. i dunno how you dress exactly but personally i have a lot of guy friends who dress like what they are--> clubbing guys. i think guys who go clubbing have a really great flair for fashion and THEY PULL IT OFF. they could wear a pink tie dye Diesel shirt and they would look good. on the other hand, the average joe schmoe would rather die than be caught wearing something so different (also because they won't be able to pull it off)..this includes my bf, who is so boy-next-door. he doesnt understand why my guy friends dress that way and he thinks they're all gay. at one point in time, i would explain to him in vain that THATS HOT STYLE BABEH (hehe), but noooo, he wouldn't listen. i've given up and i dont care. i say be different, funky even! GIRLS LUV IT! :aright:

I SOOOO agree with you Gracer! When you're out and you see a confident guy with a completely unique look/outfit, it makes you look twice at him~maybe even more than that....:tongue:

The guys who takes the risk of looking different excudes confidence and THAT is so very attractive!