Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For everyone who thinks KTU is dance music...

Tune in today online to www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance and listen to the live stream at 1 oclock (NY time)...all u clowns who think KTU is good..think again...Pete Tong's Essential Selection is a real dance show...he will piss on Vic Latino..tomorrow Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine do the Saturday warmup followed by Westwoods rap show (which cant compared to US hiphop shows like Funkmaster Flex...thats where NY rules) and then the Essential Mix...screw all these bogus NY DJ's...we dont have a clue what good dance music is...Radio 1 clearly knows how to do the whole dance thing the right way....starting off a friday and saturdays night (at 6 oclock UK time)...KTU dance factory is a joke compared to these guys

Originally posted by joecrack13

followed by Westwoods rap show (which cant compared to US hiphop shows like Funkmaster Flex...thats where NY rules)

You were going pretty good until you said that name.

He spins commercial crap.Broaden your horizons on REAL NY hip hop a tad bit more:aright:

Tune in today online to www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance and listen to the live stream at 1 oclock (NY time)...all u clowns who think KTU is good..think again...Pete Tong's Essential Selection is a real dance show...he will piss on Vic Latino..tomorrow Judge Jules and Seb Fontaine do the Saturday warmup followed by Westwoods rap show (which cant compared to US hiphop shows like Funkmaster Flex...thats where NY rules) and then the Essential Mix...screw all these bogus NY DJ's...we dont have a clue what good dance music is...Radio 1 clearly knows how to do the whole dance thing the right way....starting off a friday and saturdays night (at 6 oclock UK time)...KTU dance factory is a joke compared to these guys

No shit Sherlock Fucking Holmes.

-iliana

:)

hey cunt if u dont have anything good to say then shut ur russian mouth...as for the guy who commented about flex...ur correct with the commercialness of hiphop...i used to be alot more into it and i fell off...last night i have to say 50 cent ripped up a freestyle with G-unit...other than that though theres alotta wack shit out there like P-diddys annoying voice on every sampled remix....alotta wack R&B which i was never a fan of anyway...i also cant stand the neptunes and timbaland wack beats either...that song by the clipse is like chinese torture...its funny though because alot of DJ's like oakenfold love the neptunes...talent wise they may be good i just cant stand their beats.

hey cunt if u dont have anything good to say then shut ur russian mouth...as for the guy who commented about flex...ur correct with the commercialness of hiphop...i used to be alot more into it and i fell off...last night i have to say 50 cent ripped up a freestyle with G-unit...other than that though theres alotta wack shit out there like P-diddys annoying voice on every sampled remix....alotta wack R&B which i was never a fan of anyway...i also cant stand the neptunes and timbaland wack beats either...that song by the clipse is like chinese torture...its funny though because alot of DJ's like oakenfold love the neptunes...talent wise they may be good i just cant stand their beats.

Umm have you heard of underground hip hop?

good subject........I've always said KTU caters to an audience who still thinks George lamont and Judy torrez are hot. HIP-hip and r&b has gone down the tubes what the fuck is braid my hair?

by Mario........I"m feeling 50 cent........Haven't felt p.diddy since biggie and mase was around P. diddy more like P. corney. Funk-flex he has no class.............no class.......................

Originally posted by irenegade7

good subject........I've always said KTU caters to an audience who still thinks George lamont and Judy torrez are hot. HIP-hip and r&b has gone down the tubes what the fuck is braid my hair?

by Mario........I"m feeling 50 cent........Haven't felt p.diddy since biggie and mase was around P. diddy more like P. corney. Funk-flex he has no class.............no class.......................

:laugh:

Braid my Hair by Mario....SERIOUSLY...what is that? I watched that video the other day (out of disbelief I think) and I was so embarassed for that kid. Who convinced him that singing that would be a GOOD idea?

As for Pete Tong....LOVE THE MAN! His show is the absolute best...brings me up every friday...if u haven't checked it out, def. do!

your insane, neptunes have the best beats around. theres no way you can say grindin isnt the one of the best hip hop beats this year. neptunes are the only hip hop people that have original ill beats these days, everyone else rips off old shit just like puffy, oh im sorry...he was just "inventing the remix"

pete tong and radio one blow away ne thing ktu could even dream of doing. ktu sux ass.

Originally posted by irenegade7

The problem with KTU is that their market listens to Mainstream dance. If the taste of the average 18-35 years old female population in the tri-state area shifted its taste in dance music underground, KTU will follow suite front and center.

Radio 1 and Kiss are following similar models. Why are they so different? Because the tastes of their listeners are different. Don't expect KTU to shift programming until there's been a fundamental change in the tastes of NYC area women. :aright:

yea kiss 100 is off the hook...digweed and tall paul both have shows on Friday and Saturday...Galaxy 105 is even better...Monday nights is house nation with Graham Gold...after the Essential Selection on Friday I put on David Morales who does a live show from his apartment in NYC...saturday Roger Sanchez and Paul Oakenfold both have shows and then theres Galaxy Mixmasters which is just like the Essential Mix...with regards to the guy who likes the neptunes...most people do like their beats...i like very few...they are definitely talented for innovating that type of sound...i personally dont like their beats and the clipse have the wackest lyrics ive ever heard...throw that on top of a beat i dont like and theyre horrible....i will give them credit instead of that scumbag P-Diddy who is now trying to come out with a house-music label by signing Darren Emerson...thats a rumor that has alot of merit to it.

i will give them credit instead of that scumbag P-Diddy who is now trying to come out with a house-music label by signing Darren Emerson...thats a rumor that has alot of merit to it.

WHAT?! I'll fucking KILL SOMEBODY!!! :mad: :mad:

Hey muthafucker, I'm agreeing with your bbc endorsement........but it's a little bit OBVIOUS that shit is no KTU!

Retarded fuck!

-iliana

;)

BBC Radio 1 is essentially (pun intended ;) ) britain's KTU. while this speaks oodles about how far behind we are (while radio 1 might suck, it's nowhere near as bad as KTU) there are plenty of other smaller radio stations out there in the UK that play much better music. the dance industry in britain is HUGE....everyone's either a DJ or producer out there. ask about radio1 to anyone in britain with half a clue about this music and they'll tell you "bollocks" or "pete tong's a tosser" something to that effect :laugh:

Originally posted by dr0ne

BBC Radio 1 is essentially (pun intended ;) ) britain's KTU. while this speaks oodles about how far behind we are (while radio 1 might suck, it's nowhere near as bad as KTU) there are plenty of other smaller radio stations out there in the UK that play much better music. the dance industry in britain is HUGE....everyone's either a DJ or producer out there. ask about radio1 to anyone in britain with half a clue about this music and they'll tell you "bollocks" or "pete tong's a tosser" something to that effect :laugh:

:laugh:

thank you

when i was in england...the hourly rotation of Radio 1 would be like this: rapture-cant get you outta my head-independent women-5 mintues of commercails-5 minutes talk-20 seconds (UK garage crap)-one night stand (more uk garage crap)-more commercails-more talk-weather update-hide u-etc....

Thanks for the website by the way.

Anyways I like the KTU dance factory. In particular Level 5. And I heard Skribble tear it up on a few occassions, but it's very very rare occassion that he does. But I shit you not, when Skribble tears it up, he really tears it up.