Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*...ReDRuM........

misk

..in typical sunday fashion i am sitting home doing nothing....and as i am flipping through the channels....i can't help but notice they are simultaneously airing the shining...and the remake ........that's stupid...who is gonna watch some dumb remake...when the real deal is on...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......ew...the scariest part was just on....the guy in the bear costume with the guy in the tux....WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT..((besides to give me nightmares..))..........

...and wtf is the point of this post........i am through now

Originally posted by misk

..in typical sunday fashion i am sitting home doing nothing....and as i am flipping through the channels....i can't help but notice they are simultaneously airing the shining...and the remake ........that's stupid...who is gonna watch some dumb remake...when the real deal is on...........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......ew...the scariest part was just on....the guy in the bear costume with the guy in the tux....WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT..((besides to give me nightmares..))..........

Yes I remember! :eek:

Apparently back in the good old days of the Overlook Hotel, a guy dressed in a bear costume would blow people for cash. :blank:

Originally posted by £ddie

Apparently back in the good old days of the Overlook Hotel, a guy dressed in a bear costume would blow people for cash. :blank:

...that's weird....i usually dress up like an swan while performing sexual favors for money.....

.....anyways.....EDUARDO!!....how they hangin?....long time no talk!

i saw that...toooooo scary for me! :eek:

...that's weird....i usually dress up like an swan while performing sexual favors for money.....

.....anyways.....EDUARDO!!....how they hangin?....long time no talk!

:laugh: Swan? I prefer Benedictine Monk attire. :tongue:

I'll let you know how they hanging sometime today/tonight--been busy. :worry2:

i want to curl up with you, on a couch, on a rainy sunday, and just cuddle... :love:

Originally posted by £ddie

how did you know that?

I have seen that Kubrick materpiece many times and and dont remmeber them saying that?

but yes - that is the scariest part that sticks out in my memry --

good movie:) esp for HALLOWEEN

yippe

Originally posted by dgmodel

i want to curl up with you, on a couch, on a rainy sunday, and just cuddle... :love:

....siiiiiiiiiiigh.............:heart:

.....and thank god....i thought i was the only one deeply troubled by the meaning of that damn bear and his obvious man~whore in the tux.........i mean be freaky....but close the damn door!