Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLEASE HELP!!!

How about this one (I think it's from Sound of Music?)...

Valdereeeee

Valderahhhh

Valdereeeee

Valderahahahaha

Valdereeeee

Valderahhhh

My knapsack on my back.

That one eliminates pretty much everything.

Dammit!

Why did I *do* that to myself???

cwm10.gifcwm10.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

Originally posted by petrol:

After having Dead or Alive:"You Spin me Right 'round" driving me slowly insane for 3 days in a row, i discovered the The beatles:"Norwegian Wood" could drive any song from my mind and not leave stains... try that.

norwegian wood?

Originally posted by stacychase:

Originally posted by shugabooga:

just listen to some VENGA BOYS!!!!

right now i have that aerosmith song "jaded" going through my head. i love that band!!!!

Thanks and I think they are in the car... Walking out the door in 8 minutes and will be stuck in lovely NJ traffic. Now I will be speeding to we Love to Party. Oh and I have the Eagle song in my car too... hmmmmmmmm... have not listened to that with a narrative in a long time. It is all about you!! smile.gif

oh lord let's not go there!

OK, I have been siging...

Check it out now, funk soul brothers

right about now

for 2 days,,,and I don't know any of the rest of the words to that song.....

Hey Stacychaser, what you doing tonight, my man and i are going to the Thristy Turtle,,,wanna join us?

------------------

Smiley-09.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

just listen to some VENGA BOYS!!!!

right now i have that aerosmith song "jaded" going through my head. i love that band!!!!

Thanks and I think they are in the car... Walking out the door in 8 minutes and will be stuck in lovely NJ traffic. Now I will be speeding to we Love to Party. Oh and I have the Eagle song in my car too... hmmmmmmmm... have not listened to that with a narrative in a long time. It is all about you!! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

After having Dead or Alive:"You Spin me Right 'round" driving me slowly insane for 3 days in a row, i discovered the The beatles:"Norwegian Wood" could drive any song from my mind and not leave stains... try that.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Edit: typo

[This message has been edited by petrol (edited 07-19-2001).]

Hey StaceyChase - thank you SO MUCH for not letting me know what was going on in your head the other day. I can only imagine your misery.

Given my beat thumpin', twitchin, one song obsessed mind at the time even a hint of that horribleness could have caused serious damage.

Forever in your debt....

Originally posted by barvybe

Hey StaceyChase - thank you SO MUCH for not letting me know what was going on in your head the other day. I can only imagine your misery.

Given my beat thumpin', twitchin, one song obsessed mind at the time even a hint of that horribleness could have caused serious damage.

Forever in your debt....

HA! You are sooo welcome.... :):rolleyes:

Originally posted by woodycat

OK, I have been siging...

Check it out now, funk soul brothers

right about now

for 2 days,,,and I don't know any of the rest of the words to that song.....

Hey Stacychaser, what you doing tonight, my man and i are going to the Thristy Turtle,,,wanna join us?

------------------

Smiley-09.gif

Woodycat thanks for the offer, however got plans already... Me and Shuga are going to get drunk! :P

Archived