Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonStephen

Attn: Rizzo

I just realized you never post on the sexboard......could it be cause you never get any ass?

Come on ya supermodel freak you.....you gotta be able to get at least some sort of straggler once in a while. Funny how a Mongoloid gots more game than you........

I like to whip out the good ole Heretic909 when there is a demand for industrial/goth parties. He's been under cover for a while because the scene has become more exsclusive.

I stopped posting as ChadC because well...its plain stooopid to "pose" as one model but now two?!!? puhleeeze! (chad was actually nice to you guys)

When I'm feeling a bit black I like to log onto my Spragga25 and Siceone accounts.

And when horny and perverted I log onto chula22 to post grotesque pictures.

The fact is Jon, I am who I am, you wont prove otherwise, because you cant. I got a PM from an Actor of a Sitcom, we later ended up meeting at a place that week. There are a few people who are a tad above the regular CP "Joe" lurking here. The fact that Im known, good looking, make alot of money, and come HERE out of all places to talk trash bothers you so much into thinking that a person like that cant be for real. And that my friend will be the thorn in your ugly waste of life side for a while as I sit back and enjoy every move you try to make....

Originally posted by rizzo

I like to whip out the good ole Heretic909 when there is a demand for industrial/goth parties. He's been under cover for a while because the scene has become more exsclusive.

I stopped posting as ChadC because well...its plain stooopid to "pose" as one model but now two?!!? puhleeeze! (chad was actually nice to you guys)

When I'm feeling a bit black I like to log onto my Spragga25 and Siceone accounts.

And when horny and perverted I log onto chula22 to post grotesque pictures.

The fact is Jon, I am who I am, you wont prove otherwise, because you cant. I got a PM from an Actor of a Sitcom, we later ended up meeting at a place that week. There are a few people who are a tad above the regular CP "Joe" lurking here. The fact that Im known, good looking, make alot of money, and come HERE out of all places to talk trash bothers you so much into thinking that a person like that cant be for real. And that my friend will be the thorn in your ugly waste of life side for a while as I sit back and enjoy every move you try to make....

*snicker*

Guest gabo
Originally posted by rizzo

Indeed, but I use proxies to about 10 different hosts.

hmmmm newhaven something or other?

Originally posted by gabo

hmmmm newhaven something or other?

New Haven?

Isn't homeboy supposed to have an appartment on the Upper East? One he was rooming with ChadC with.........

Wait....didn't he also grow up in the city and religiously give the B&T crowd shit?

hmmmmmmm.......somethin ain't Kosher in tinsletown

Guest gabo

well thats part of the host. I didnt give it all out. I am also looking at your ip addy. hmmmmmmmmmmmm