Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF under 21

Originally posted by njangel

I'm also only 20, I always show my real i.d., but I usually get there between 6-8, go when Paris gets off & you def. wont have a problem.

lately paris hasnt even given two shits about checking ids....everytime ive been there she is in the middle of a convo with the other bouncers that she just takes the id and gives it right back to you without even looking at it

Guest djdrip2002

You wont have trouble getting in as long as u go after 6. I hav e a friend whos 18 and he uses his own id they are real easy after she leaves.

...lol......why does everyone always assume a little comment = hating.............i made an observation........and besides...i've been to the hospital a few times....doesn't mean i can write MD after my name and call myself a doctor;) :D

SOUND FACTORY IS NOT 18....its up to the person at the door if they wana let you in or not.....if paris doesnt like the way u look,dress,approach yerself she can say go home and go to sleep so dont think u might always get in with in 18 ID.....but for u paris haters she's not going to be doing the door in the winter shes gonna b spinnin up in the 4th floor playing 80's if u noticed thats why they been changin the 4th floor around the hole floor is s/p

sg