Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirage on Long island????

girly

is anyone going here tonight? Its supposedly the grand opening and its in westbury close to me so I'm considering going.. Anyone else from LI goin? heres the info:

Wednesday Night

Attire: Proper and Fashionable

Age Requirement: 21 and older

Admission: Receive Free admission at the door with ************.com

Music: DJ's Skribble, Riz, Mayday and Moody

Mirage

737 Merrick Ave

Westbury, NY 11590

:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by girly

is anyone going here tonight? Its supposedly the grand opening and its in westbury close to me so I'm considering going.. Anyone else from LI goin? heres the info:

Wednesday Night

Attire: Proper and Fashionable

Age Requirement: 21 and older

Admission: Receive Free admission at the door with ************.com

Music: DJ's Skribble, Riz, Mayday and Moody

Mirage

737 Merrick Ave

Westbury, NY 11590

:cool: :cool:

bwahaha.. i live right down the road and knowing that they have skribble spinning there tonite, i will likely never set foot in there.

fashionable attire.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lasix

bwahaha.. i live right down the road and knowing that they have skribble spinning there tonite, i will likely never set foot in there.

fashionable attire.. :laugh: :laugh:

good please don't ya asshole. Please stay as far away as you can from anywhere i am. Thanks:)

Originally posted by clubrat98

Is that the old sprats? The place looks amazing..why would they have the grand opening on a wed? Theyre prob trying to take the crowd from Blu

well they have 2 nights. A wednesday with Dj scribbles and saturdays with Jason Ojeda. It sounds like a good club for Long island. if its anything like Cyberia I likes..:D

Originally posted by karch

I think I heard a commercial for this place on KTU a few times the past month. Let me know how it is if you go. I still gotta check out Cyberia in LI...

hey u come tonight!!! if not tonight come out another week and meet me at cyberiaa:tongue:

good please don't ya asshole. Please stay as far away as you can from anywhere i am. Thanks

ANd BTW place was dope...off the hoook for long island

hey no need to resort to name calling.. long island clubs just seem to be the same thing over and over again.. just in different spaces. I'm sure it will attract the same crowd that stands outside don juan's on a thursday nite for 30 minutes just to get inside.. the thought of standing on a line to get into a club or a bar on long island is just hilarious to me.

nyc is such a short drive away, why would I waste my time out here?

i know for a fact, that this sound system is ridiculous, comparable to that of avaland in boston( virtually same system in diff space) i've also heard rumors about a possible thursday night starting again comparable to that of avaland in boston with similar or same talent they bring in on they're fridays....i like what they've done with the place,saw it about 3 weeks ago and i must say, nice decor....hopefully they can get a musically conscious crowd out atleast one night of the week..let's see

Originally posted by lasix

hey no need to resort to name calling.. long island clubs just seem to be the same thing over and over again.. just in different spaces. I'm sure it will attract the same crowd that stands outside don juan's on a thursday nite for 30 minutes just to get inside.. the thought of standing on a line to get into a club or a bar on long island is just hilarious to me.

nyc is such a short drive away, why would I waste my time out here?

i know how long island clubs are. And places like cyberia and this club last night are totally worth going too. If its not your scene then stay in the city..:rolleyes: I on the other hand will indulge in a place on long island once in a blue. This place was really nice BTW. you would just be plain stupid not to check it out, especially if your down the block. Give it a shot you just might like it:D

Originally posted by legend38

Isn't it Mada and Moody?

He used to have it as Mada, but with those two lines over the a's making it pronounced Mayday...nobody got that and everyone kept saying it wrong so eventually he just switched it to Mayday. Now at least it can be pronounced right I guess.

And that my friend, is the fascinating story behind the name;)

Sorry, I'm a bit bored today....

i know how long island clubs are. And places like cyberia and this club last night are totally worth going too. If its not your scene then stay in the city..:rolleyes: I on the other hand will indulge in a place on long island once in a blue. This place was really nice BTW. you would just be plain stupid not to check it out, especially if your down the block. Give it a shot you just might like it:D

Cyberia?? MIRAGE????????

YOU ARE FUCKING LAME!

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

Cyberia?? MIRAGE????????

YOU ARE FUCKING LAME!

-iliana

Can you say GROW UP!!!!! I live in the city and still venture home to the old folks and hit up Cyberia on occasion.......a great venue that's affordable with good tunes at times. Ojeda can rock it when he wants to.....and yes I hit up the same quality venues on the regular as you, Vinyl, SF, Centro, Disco, Filter etc. so SHUT IT! I heard great things about Mirage.........but please spare us with your prissy "they're not worthy of me, if it's not in the city it sucks attitude"......ok.....good!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and as i told you before you are a rotten cunt

Puhlease! You're prolly one of those lame white girls who still lives at home with the parents and no fucking job. Figures why you can't enjoy REAL nightlife in the city

Spare us all your crappy Long Island club endorsements.

-iliana