Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy shit DT @ Limelight heres his letter

From DT:

PARTY PEOPLE, PARTY PEOPLE, YO YO GET FUNKY!

THIS JUST CONFIRMED TODAY WITH FURTHER DETAILS TO FOLLOW........

I CAN FINALLY ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL CELEBRATING "BE YOURSELF @ LIMELIGHT" ON WEDNESDAY THE NIGHT BEFORE THANKSGIVING UNTIL 8AM! DOORS OPEN AT 10PM AND I WILL BE THERE ALL NIGHT LONG GIVING YOU ALL I GOT FOR 10 HOURS

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW, THE LIMELIGHT IS CELEBRATING THEIR NEW GRAND RE-OPENING WITH AN ENTIRE NEW DESIGN, NEW SOUND SYSYTEM AND NEW OWNERSHIP!

WE WILL HAVE OUR "BE YOURSELF" STAFF THERE AT THE DOOR, SOME OF OUR SECURITY AND STAFF INSIDE TO GREET YOU ALL. WE WILL BE SELLING TICKETS IN ADVANCE ON FRIDAY'S AND THROUGH ROB PROMOTIONS. MORE DETAIL'S TO FOLLOW ON THIS. ERIC ORTENSE OF COURSE WILL HIGHLY REPRESENT AS PART OF THE PROMOTION TEAM.

I'LL BE WRITING MORE ABOUT THE EVENT AS WE GET CLOSER, BUT RIGHT NOW I MUST GO AS I AM PREPARING FOR ACA-SOUND-FEST IN MEXICO AND OUR FLIGHT IS AT 6AM.

PLEASE HOLD THE JALAPENOS!

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SAFE JOURNEYS.... "BE YOURSELF & BEHAVE" WITH OUR GUEST DJ'S THIS COMING FRIDAY AT VINYL/ARC AND I WILL BE BACK NEXT FRIDAY WITH BELLS ON. I DISCOVERED SOOOO MANY GREAT NEW TRACKS THIS WEEK I CANNOT WAIT TO PLAY THEM @ 6 HUBERT ST.

I'VE MENTIONED WHAT A FAN I HAVE BECOME OF THE IBERICAN SOUND AND HOW MUCH GREAT WORK THE GUYS CHUS, CEBALLOS, MENACA AND EVEN PAUL JAYS AHVE BEEN DOING LATELY. I STRONGLY SUGGEST IF YOU ARE INTO THIS TRIBAL/TECH/PROG SOUND THAN ALSO CHECK OUT ANYTHING BY DR. KUCHO (OUR NEW FRIEND AND MEMBER HERE) AND WALLY LOPEZ. I AM BLOWN AWAY BY ALMOST EVERYTHING WITH THEIR NAMES ON IT. DR. KUCHO'S TRACK "NESFERATU" BLEW UP THE PARTY THIS PAST FRIDAY AND I'M SURE MANY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS. MY SCROLLING LIGHT SIGN WILL BE REPAIRED SOON SO I CAN TYPE IN THE TRACKS BEING PLAYED.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS, BUT IT'S MUCH EASIER WHEN YOUR IN A RUSH.......

L-O-V-E-2-T-H-E-W-O-R-L-D,

danny tenaglia

Originally posted by danwilson

Republic is a bad name. Keep the Limelight name.

how bout they fuckin KEEP you out of that club?

bouncer at Limelight: Single line folks have yer i.d. ready

danwilson as he walks up the bouncer: Single line is bad. You should have an extra entrance on the other side, this way johnny vicious and mike bugout can sneak in after they are done with their roxy gigs.

bouncer: WHO THE FUCK U THINK U TALKIN TO CRACKA! INSIDE NOW

danwilson: yer becoming angry and belligerent. The bouncers at ARC are very nice and courteous. They definitely would not let that tone stand on a DT "Be Yourself" night. That DT sure is the man.

bouncer to other fellow bouncer: Yo...u hear this dumb muthafuck talkin this shit?

danwilson: Please...i have been going to Club USA, Palladium, Expo, way before you guys even got this gig. I know my stuff and i just wanna get in there to hear some good ol, Bad Boy Bill. I think Bad Boy Bill should spin on 3 turntable instead of 2. They should move the stage forward 12 feet then tape down the wires before applying a poly-latex coat of Urethane on the hardwood floors next to speakers which are licensed by JBL and have Steve Dash's fingerprints on them as well as an autograph on the subwoofer by johnny vicious right before he donated the phazon to charity.

Originally posted by quoth

danwilson: Please...i have been going to Club USA, Palladium, Expo, way before you guys even got this gig. I know my stuff and i just wanna get in there to hear some good ol, Bad Boy Bill. I think Bad Boy Bill should spin on 3 turntable instead of 2. They should move the stage forward 12 feet then tape down the wires before applying a poly-latex coat of Urethane on the hardwood floors next to speakers which are licensed by JBL and have Steve Dash's fingerprints on them as well as an autograph on the subwoofer by johnny vicious right before he donated the phazon to charity.

YOOOOOOOO!!! NOBIDY TALKS ABOUT VIIICOUS LEIK THAT! DANNNN WILLLSON IS RIGHT, VICIOUS AND HIS MIRAKOLUS SILKY HAAIR SHULD HAVE THEIR OWN ENTRANCE, DEN ALL THE GIRLIES CAN TOUCH IT WIT DA SPATTTTTCHULIZZZA!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YOU DON'T TALK SHIIIEEOT ABOUT DANWILSON LEIK DAT, HE LUVS VICIOUS i LUUUUV HIM VIIIIICIOUIS LOOOVES EVERYBODY , FAAAAAAAAAAWWWKIN SIIIIIIIIIICK!! :drunk:

Originally posted by quoth

how bout they fuckin KEEP you out of that club?

bouncer at Limelight: Single line folks have yer i.d. ready

danwilson as he walks up the bouncer: Single line is bad. You should have an extra entrance on the other side, this way johnny vicious and mike bugout can sneak in after they are done with their roxy gigs.

bouncer: WHO THE FUCK U THINK U TALKIN TO CRACKA! INSIDE NOW

danwilson: yer becoming angry and belligerent. The bouncers at ARC are very nice and courteous. They definitely would not let that tone stand on a DT "Be Yourself" night. That DT sure is the man.

bouncer to other fellow bouncer: Yo...u hear this dumb muthafuck talkin this shit?

:laugh:

Originally posted by jaysea

Oh Quoth...

Shut the fuck up

dont be all pissy cause i told you i wouldnt suck your dick....

i told you! your dick Curves to much, it was fucking my jaw up....

Straighten that shit out....and we can talk baby.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: