Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Caaaaaaaaaaaarl fucking COX! Halloween Roxy Review

Ok, so my hooker heels were killing me all fucking night but good lord, Carl Cox was HARD! OMG :eek: He was amazing. Justin and I would just be looking at eachother and being like DAMN everytime he threw on another hard track. The place was packed EVERYONE was dressed up it was so cool, everyone was dancing it was such an amazing night. It was good to see FireyDesire (you didn't spank me :) ), Mike Bugout, Joeg, Crobra, Rdancer, Trancerxn112, Doubtness, BigArt, Ronimess ( I totally forgot it was ur bday, happy bday :) ) Mssbina, SNOOZIE!! ( It was good to see you) Msoprano & Ggfella ( That costume was HILARIOUS) anyone else me so sowwie :)

I had a great night after I left my little table. There were so many origional costumes and then some just LAME ones. But all in all I had one of the best Halloween's I have had in a long time :)

What a night...I'm glad I came out for this one....Got to Roxy alittle after 12.......I was surprised to see how short the line was.....Took only 5 minutes to get in.....Waited another 10 minutes on the line to get searched....So far, so good......Get to the counter on top and ask the girl if she can call over A-Luv.....Talk to her for alittle bit while I'm waiting, nice girl....Same goes for the rest of the staff.....He comes and I talk to him for alittle...Then I realize why I love my job so much.....I get in for free.....:) ....Everything's going great so far.....I head over to the back bar...Run into Gianni(Vanilla) who probably had on the best costume I've seen in years.....Had a few drinks....The opening dj, Justin Nichols(sp?), was doing a pretty good job...But everyone's waiting for that moment that Carl Cox comes on.....I think it was alittle before 2 when he came on and the place just went crazy....He gets on the mic and people start going nuts.....And all night it was like this....Spent all my time on the dancefloor and I was tired as hell when I got home.....Sadly, I had to get out of there alittle early cause of class this morning and everything......Great seeing everyone out last night......Joeg, Clubkat, FieryDesire, Msoprano, GGFella, BigPoppaNils, Echostar(pm the info about your party when you get a chance), and TonytheLover.......The only thing I was asking myself last night was what kind of vodka Roxy uses....:confused:

Last night was just crazy. Evil is actually a better word t describe it. Unfortunately I am going straight to hell as a result of taking part in what went on at Roxy last night.

As soon as I got out of the car on 17th I knew it was gonna be a crazy night. Walked in the corner store to buy some gum and as I’m paying some lunatic in a full body skeleton costume runs in screaming the name Carl Cox.

Get to the club and a little surprised to see no real line. As I get waved on, I look around and see that the Roxy has been completely transformed into an evil lair…Whoever did the decorating for that place last night did an amazing job.

Can’t say I paid too much attention to the opener…I’m sure he was good, but my ADD was in full effect, and I just couldn’t wait for Cox to come on.

Not sure what time he actually did come on...my chronological timeline is all fucked up due to my alcohol abuse last night. But when that big black guy got in the booth the place blew up. Craziness. I was like a 15 year old girl at an N’sync concert....ear to ear smile the entire night. Spent most of the night in front of the booth watching him do his thing. Underworld - Two Months Off is my new favorite tune, thanks to Tiesto and Cox playing it the past few weeks. The guy was just pure energy, dancing, singing, making shout outs in his proper-sounding British accent. You can tell he just loves what he does. Little disappointed that he stopped playing so early...around 5 I think. Way to early, especially for the state of mind I was in last night. But, I'm not complaining.

just an amazing night. Met a ton of people last night and for the most part everyone was cool as hell. Can't for the life of me remember even half of the names, but it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with all of you. Happy b-day to ronin...you looked slightly buzzed last night. Not a bad way to celebrate the big 3-0.

Got home around 6...woke up at 9 still pretty fucked up. I hate driving drunk, but I had a mid-term at 10 and there was no way around it. made it ok. next stop....

P-V-D!!!!!

PLEASEEEEEE TELL ME SOMEONE TOOK A PICTURE OF GIANNI!!! PLEASE!!!

everytime i saw him i had to give him a pound..i was fuckin dying of laughter.

Cox...Was...Fucking...AMAZING!! ...i was on the fuckin stage the whole night..and im not a stage person...

i have so many things i wana type..but ehh....maybe next time!!...

thank u mr . carl cox for bringin in my birthday the way u did

Wow that was the longest review I've seen you post in forever marty! Glad everyone had a good time. And I see Fiery's name down there--that means that you made it to cox this time baby, I'm proud of you! ;) Larry--shit that sucks, I know how much you were looking forward to this! Feel better :)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

btw...Carl dropped Doomsday (azzidio de bass for us europeans) which is like 6 yrs old....HOLY FUCKIN SHIT ...he is the man

and dont forget

SMOKE MACHINE!!!!!!!

i couldnt believe that one either

he was dropping bombs left and right

wow, cox was awesome!!! Def an awesome set, to bad it was only 3 hours. Picotto is still my god though!!!

Nice seeing everybody, i'll post pics when i finish the roll of film on the camera!

Snarfie... i didnt know you were on here too!! E X P E R I E N C E in the houseeee!! :tongue:

Robin........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bday:

It was great seeing everyone last night. Got to dance, which I missed soo much being out of the club scene and all. I actually was expecting more from Cox. I heard he was 'God' and such, but not in my opinion. He is good and all but eh...I did however like some of the old school tracks he dropped.

G we must talk my luv;)

One sick night, Carl is the fucking man.... insane fuckin set!!! TECHHHHHHHHHHHHH TECHHHHHHHHHHH and more fucking TECHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

can we say smoke machine,,,, and can we say.... no body listens to tech......no

yeah he rocked the bloody house--

I arrived maddd early and it was pretty empty but then outta nowhere this flood of catholic school girls, angels and nurses came in :D

Carl Cox was amazing--technically and musically on point...Some highlights for me were Sunshine-filterheadz, that Flash Gordon remix, that Eminem remix, and who could forget those 3 classics in like a 20 min span--Doomsnight, Smoke Machine and REVOLUTION -

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard chillin with many of the CP peoples. Since it was Roninmess' bday I was dead set on gettin him shitfaced. He arrived around 1. By 130=Mission Accomplished. Roninmess finally lived up to his name-- he was a Ronin - MESS. But we had the greatest time. Then Bob G (the man) is like, lets go meet carl, yeah okay. We go in the booth and we get to meet carl, roninpic got a pic with him which im sure you'll be seeing in his sig soon enuff. From being in the booth with Carl, you can just feel the energy this guy gives off, he truely loves the music and seems to enjoy spinning more than any DJ i've ever seen.

Big shout to zeeker who repeatedly came by and told me and Mssabine that

1-that was carl fuckin cox

and

2-he was about to orgasm. Thanks for the info buddy.

GGFella said it correctly in his post....those girls in the there :eek: OMG==I saw about 8 to 10 of my future ex-wives. I have a weakness for the catholic school girls thing so basically I was in heaven. Best costumes had to be Vanilla Ice for the guys with honarable mention to Mikey "In the middle of things" Apotheis, and for the ladies, definitely the nurse in the white boustia with the cap on and the long stockings--Trancer took a pic of her and her doctor so im hopin he'll post that b/c she was redic....

I def had fun seeing everyone and meeting some new faces from CP as well, also fun chillin with sdeelite and rob g. Barry and Erin hope ya'll had fun. Sabina dressed up as a babysitter:laugh: good seeing u also== Bob G u da man thanks for everything. Larry feel better.

Wait a minute, you're tellin me i gotta make it thru PVD 2nite? Oh boy--

Mike Bugout