Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Caaaaaaaaaaaarl fucking COX! Halloween Roxy Review

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Roninmess finally lived up to his name-- he was a Ronin - MESS. But we had the greatest time.

every time i turned around: "DUDE!!! I LOVE THIS SONG! DUDE!!! WHAT TRACK IS THIS!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!!!"

does anyone have any info on that Flash Gordon track?

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

I just woke up and my head is fucking killing me

last night was hot, the music was insane. He had the crowd electric, everyone was moving getting into it.

sick fucking night of music last night.

sick fucking night

and I got tossed; for smoking pot @ about 4am.

were u the whiteboy with the hat?

questions of the day:

1. who was little red riding hood? was she from cp?

2. who was that nurse with the doctor? she had the best face i saw last night, shes gorgeos.

3. can we get some song id's here? i definitly need to know what that flash gordon mix was.

4. when will my ears stop ringing?

yoooooo rdancer post ur pics!

Barry and Erin hope ya'll had fun.

we had a blast.....Cox ripped it hard as hell.....nice and dirty and unIDable for the most part, the way I like it :rock:

not to start drama, but I just cant get into that venue...security makes me feel uncomfortable and there is no where to go to get different vibes really....but there is no place like home....

if only we could get Cox to SF:eek::eek::eek: id pay 60 to hear him on that system:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

we had a blast.....Cox ripped it hard as hell.....nice and dirty and unIDable for the most part, the way I like it :rock:

not to start drama, but I just cant get into that venue...security makes me feel uncomfortable and there is no where to go to get different vibes really....but there is no place like home....

if only we could get Cox to SF:eek::eek::eek: id pay 60 to hear him on that system:D

BG

hey its all good...different strokes for different folks....as for security i never really notice it being uncomfortable but then again im clean most of the time...

no clue about that flash gordon track

and btw anyone who didnt speak to robin I'll sum up basically what he said btw 1am and 5am

OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT

I AM DRUNK!

CARL COX AT ROXY!

Did He just ask you for pills? Go back to exit ya pillhead!

Fuckin Cowboy DJ Boris!

Mr Johnny Vicious- 30 Dollars Please (when jv was behind the ticket window)

that basically sums it up :)

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok, so my hooker heels were killing me all fucking night but good lord, Carl Cox was HARD! OMG :eek: He was amazing. Justin and I would just be looking at eachother and being like DAMN everytime he threw on another hard track. The place was packed EVERYONE was dressed up it was so cool, everyone was dancing it was such an amazing night. It was good to see FireyDesire (you didn't spank me :) ), Mike Bugout, Joeg, Crobra, Rdancer, Trancerxn112, Doubtness, BigArt, Ronimess ( I totally forgot it was ur bday, happy bday :) ) Mssbina, SNOOZIE!! ( It was good to see you) Msoprano & Ggfella ( That costume was HILARIOUS) anyone else me so sowwie :)

you know, I'm just gonna stop bothering to say hello anymore.

Best part of the night was when he dropped "Smoke Machine"

good to see familiar faces i dont know all your Names on line so half with your cp names and half with your real names.

always my boys

Rdancer, Trancerxn112, Doubtness, Naz,...... Mike Bugout ( love the mask ) , Roninmess (u were pretty drunk), Apothesis ( love the whole gyno thing), Sergio ( rfk all star :tongue:) , Msoprono ( havent seen u in a good minute, Bigpopanils (nice convict outfit), Gianni ( damn u musta spent a long time on that outfit, it was phat), tonythelover ( nice set of paints), who else did i see, hmm....Casper and her friend, Justin, Dee ( i have nothing to say to you:rolleyes: ), also i forget her name, but she said she loved COcks i mean COX :D, CHief, Jerry, Johnny Vicious, Mr. Goodrich,

and to everyone else, i dont remember u know who u are, good seeing you.

all in all an OK night nothing special, since the person who though that Draper was god, told me that COx is Better than Mauro Piccotto, that time in Vinyl ( arc )

pffff hahahahahah YEAH RIGHT

NO DJ will be able to Touch MaUro from that night at vinyl (Set wise) as well as the way he moved the crowd.

period end of sentence.

Originally posted by bigart

[b

all in all an OK night nothing special, since the person who though that Draper was god, told me that COx is Better than Mauro Piccotto, that time in Vinyl ( arc )

pffff hahahahahah YEAH RIGHT

NO DJ will be able to Touch MaUro from that night at vinyl (Set wise) as well as the way he moved the crowd.

period end of sentence.

I totally agree.......i was at vinyl too for Picotto.... He is my GOD!!! Cox was good but Picotto.. HOLY SHIT omg the vibe in vinyl was crazy, the music was intense. Just an awesome night!!!!

PICOTTO :shades2::bounce:

carl cox was nothing less than expected, we all knew he'd be great... the vibe was undoubtedly awesome, that man knows how to work a crowd like none other... as always, nice to see everyone... there were a lot of us! some great costumes too... vanilla ice, hands down the best :laugh:... thank you gianni, "word to your mother" is my new phrase lol...

and btw anyone who didnt speak to robin I'll sum up basically what he said btw 1am and 5am

OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT

I AM DRUNK!

CARL COX AT ROXY!

Fuckin Cowboy DJ Boris!

Mike Bugout

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommy-c

More vibe needed for Cox....Not enough explanation

Awsome night to begin and end...

Just ending sundat mornnnnn

illin with Cox the whole weekend!!!.......saying wasss uppp

he out in a few hours......awsome weekend in NY Cox respects

does anyone know what this guy is saying cuz i cant understand anyof it:confused:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

every time i turned around: "DUDE!!! I LOVE THIS SONG! DUDE!!! WHAT TRACK IS THIS!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!! DUDE!!!!"

does anyone have any info on that Flash Gordon track?

LOL you mean Rob didnt know the track names?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! :eek: jk

I glad you all had fun. I was taking care of my babes ;)

OH MY GOD

HOLY SHIT

I AM DRUNK!

CARL COX AT ROXY!

Fuckin Cowboy DJ Boris!

Mike Bugout

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: