Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danwilson during a prison riot at riker's island.....

quoth

Other inmates: Yo come on muthafuckas lets burn this fuckin place down...everyone out there cells yo...move it come on lets get the fuck out

danwilson: wait...are we exiting via cell block 4 or cell block 3...cause last time we tried to have a riot, cell block 4 was on lockdown and the crowd of people tryin to break down the door reminded me of when Club USA usta have teen nights. Man o man those were the days.

Other inmates: MAN SHUT YO GODDAMN FUCKIN MOUTH RIGHT NOW YOU CRACKITY ASS CRACKA BEFORE I MAKE A MA-FUCKIN EH-ZAMPLE OUT U

danwilson: Raising yer tone of voice, will not help this riot move any faster. However...if we got DT in here and placed roughly 8 JBL speakers over, "here"....move the cell about 8 inches diagnolly to the right...and have Ariel do the lighting from cell block 2...we could definitely raise the roof instead of your voice.

Other Inmates: Yo i say we beat this muthafucka!!!

danwilson: Prisoner #7345356, you say "lets beat this motherfucker" and thats funny. It reminds me of that old rap song "beat that bitch wit a bat". Prisoner #7345356, you're funny.

Other inmates: muthafucka, u think im funny now...wait til you see me laughin in about 2 minutes when yo ass is down for tha ma-fuckin count

danwilson: I belive you are a product of your own enviroment and your anger stems from growing up in the "ghe-to". Boy...i thought DT had it rough in willamsburg...but man o man i sure was wrong.

Other inmates: YOU BET CHO ASS YOU WRONG AND U GONNA BE DEAD TOO IN A MINUTE

danwilson: Ok....Prisoner #734536, you say you are about to end my life which i am very comfortable with. But think about this. If you do such a heineious act...you will forever tarnish any memories i have of: Palladium...club usa...expo....Vinyl....Roxy....that one time when johnny vicious spun at the t.............<THUD>

Originally posted by danwilson

somebitch, I hear your so ugly, when you walk on the beach, all the Whales jump out of the water and start singing, We Are Family.

danwilson, i hear your so dumb that you decided to join clubplanet and share yer dumbness with the rest of us.

Originally posted by danwilson

somebitch, I hear your so ugly, when you walk on the beach, all the Whales jump out of the water and start singing, We Are Family.

Actually, I heard from some pretty reliable sources that she's pretty cute...and hot.

And good shit Mike... That's the real Danwilson spirit right there. :laugh:

Originally posted by LavenderMenace

1. quoth is funny as fuck... but we all already knew that

2. danwilson has issues... but we all already knew that

3. Somebitch is an undisputed HOTTIE not to mention a really cool chick... anyone that has ever met her knows that!

4. the simpsons rock... but we all already knew that.

;)

I agree except with #3 only cuz I haven't met this somebitch... and dan you really should get some help :blown: ... I'm considering starting my CP name over since there is some commonality between us, if only I would have known