Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 moderators....?

thehype

yea I was sooo happy to finally meet my Fashion Board Buddies. Towards the end of the nite, me and DKNYbabe talked bout fashion and clothes for like half hour and how I should be the front runner if they wanna have a male moderator on the fashion board

Originally posted by thehype

yea I was sooo happy to finally meet my Fashion Board Buddies. Towards the end of the nite, me and DKNYbabe talked bout fashion and clothes for like half hour and how I should be the front runner if they wanna have a male moderator on the fashion board

Where the heck was I during this important convo??? I feel left out now :(

I kinda wish Misk and Dani were there bc then it would have been ALL the fashion peeps... :)

Notallthere didn't seem as friendly as you.... Is there a reason why? :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Where the heck was I during this important convo??? I feel left out now :(

I kinda wish Misk and Dani were there bc then it would have been ALL the fashion peeps... :)

dunno. he was fine wit me the whole nite

C'mon we need to have a Fashion board meet up at a mall

dunno. he was fine wit me the whole nite

C'mon we need to have a Fashion board meet up at a mall

Count me in... no need to convince me to go to the mall....

garden state, riverside square, palisades, paramus park,.... you name it -- i'm there :)

...he hates u...he told me! ....lol............;)

....anyways...i was a big loser last night and stayed in.....rough thurs and worked all day...then work all day today....blah....but tonight........we paahhh~tay!:D

Originally posted by misk

....anyways...i was a big loser last night and stayed in.....rough thurs and worked all day...then work all day today....blah....but tonight........we paahhh~tay!:D

its all bout deko 2nite

Originally posted by misk

you better be kidding about notallthere... who could hate me?!?!?! :)

what are u doing tonight? i think i'm stayin in... 2 nights of drinking in a row it too much for me :blank:

Count me in... no need to convince me to go to the mall....

garden state, riverside square, palisades, paramus park,.... you name it -- i'm there :)

can you make it in the city? lol how about soho? :D i am there at least once a week

bw nice meeting you and dknybabe last night too :)

no... taking it easy tongiht and watching football. (same as i have been all day )

but its kinda hard for me to get to Jersey anyways... i live in Manhattan and dont have a car. sometimes I stick out my thumb on the westsdie highway and Neena and Piro come and pick me up :D

have fun

It was sooooo nice meeting thehype, nycchic24 and everyone else on Friday night...Im alittle late on the posts this wknd, I ahve been pretty busy, didya guys miss me?!?:tongue:

As for the moderator bit, I def. think thehype should become one too....we should have a fashion board meetup for Christmas shopping!!!

Misk and Dani when are you two comin out DAMMIT!!!!!!

So, How was everyone's wknd??:)

Can this board have a male moderator to even things up on here

~~ask DaVe....pm him or something...............its not that big a deal tho all i get to do is make things sticky and move threads to drama and seriously how much drama do we have here:tongue: at least when rizzo is away..........the pay sucks too:tongue: