Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who says PVD wouldn't Play ARC?? MONDAY NIGHT WATCH OUT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barosoap

for those saying they're glad they skipped roxy.

imo he's doing this b/c roxy went so well. if ppl didn't show him genuine support, do you think he'd really be rushing back to spin for charity? PVD knew what we put up with. the long lines, the crazy cover, the sweatbox inside... but the elusive VIBE was there, more than it was at either sf or exit. those last couple hours were intense.

thank the ppl who made it as incredible as it was. pvd is.

good call!

Originally posted by bubbleravegirl

oMG $10????!!! PVD is practically spinning for FREEEEEE!!! this is a DREAM......................

hi minnec!!! *waves* ill be reading UR post on XANGA

hey! glad to see u posting...dito on the xanga thing...sorry to not meet up on friday...maybe this monday

Originally posted by roninmess

duuuuuuuuhhhhhhh its for charity.

and count me in depending on work schedual.

actually i'd say its all the more surprising considering it -is- for charity... all the charity events that ive come across have been priced higher than normal, probably because that allows everyone to donate some money to a cause and earn their usual wage at the same time... i'd say this $10 cover is a result of basic generosity. appreciate it! =P

im there.

Honestly for all the BS about 50 dollar tickets and the industry sucks and blahblah blah.....how great is that this guy, who could've easily just bounced having blown up roxy already and had his payday, comes back to not only give an enore (on a seperate night) but also raise money for charity---

my opinion of PVD just went thru the roof.... :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Yup SLAM Sunday...then on Monday I'm going to PVD @ ARC then off to BAktun for Cari Lebebusch!!!

R u following? ;)

lol, yeah, that sounds like a good plan!

i'll give you and Dr. Flow a ride over if ya want. just find me.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

hey joeg i have a paper due on tuesday, will pvd be worth it? im askin u cuz crobra says ur god

lol! well... if you can, i definately think you should check it out... I saw pvd back in march and loved it... plus it only goes till 2... so worst comes to worst, do your paper after...

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I think Mike Bugout may have an idea :)

lol

JON....The Middle it IS!

Believe this babe........

For those of you that don't know me, look for me and come over and say Hi. You can spot me as the big spikey haired Greek kid with a big ass smile on his face and a white tee-shirt that says DISFCUKTIONAL

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Believe this babe........

For those of you that don't know me, look for me and come over and say Hi. You can spot me as the big spikey haired Greek kid with a big ass smile on his face and a white tee-shirt that says DISFCUKTIONAL

:laugh: i was gonna say in your new duds that you just picked up today? i guess so ;)

I have barely recovered from the religious experience of seeing PVD on Friday and now I get a second spinning? I am so in love...and amazed. This guy is the real thing. I don't care if I am late to work or have to wait in line. I thought 50 bucks was well worth it, ten dollars is ..is..well, there just aren't any words. See you all there. And hey, is Arc only open 10-2 on Monday? It's PVD the whole time? I wonder how early I should get there... Any suggestions? Thanks all!