Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Props to Aquabooty & DHM

housekat

Originally posted by laliux

what? it's true! ...good thing they are like in the back of the dance floor.. in their "own" lil space hehehehehehe.

Ur horrible:rolleyes: Who cares man...can't every-1 just get along?!?! Just bc ur so anti-twist-like-people..u watch and see...ur gonna have twist-like son/daughter.

laliux, sorry you feel that way. perhaps your bigotry would be more welcome at a alternative venue. i'm going to tell you this one time, if there is any outward manifestation of your views at any of our events i will personally show you the door. what creates the true vibe of our events is the fact that our crowd is open minded, integrated & diverse. a serious problem lacking with most every event in miami. though our djs are the best, any place can play great music. if every one there was the same it would be pretty fuckin boring. if you knew anything about the history & real soul of house music you would know that it all started as a black, gay thing. it came out of ghettos of chicago, detroit & nyc, and remaind for years truly underground because it encountered bigotry & racisim. we should all be thankfull & gracious of the culture that has been shared with us hetros.

free your mind... tomas

Thanks folks, we are glad everyone is enjoying saturdays, thanks for letting us help you make it happen! and thanks for letting us experiment with different (but what we consider great) dance music.

dhm

the good thing about great dance music is that brings all types of people to party together, just to have a good time. peace

dhm@dhmonline.net for mailing list

see you saturdays at lola.

Originally posted by tbooty

laliux, sorry you feel that way. perhaps your bigotry would be more welcome at a alternative venue. i'm going to tell you this one time, if there is any outward manifestation of your views at any of our events i will personally show you the door. what creates the true vibe of our events is the fact that our crowd is open minded, integrated & diverse. a serious problem lacking with most every event in miami. though our djs are the best, any place can play great music. if every one there was the same it would be pretty fuckin boring. if you knew anything about the history & real soul of house music you would know that it all started as a black, gay thing. it came out of ghettos of chicago, detroit & nyc, and remaind for years truly underground because it encountered bigotry & racisim. we should all be thankfull & gracious of the culture that has been shared with us hetros.

free your mind... tomas

Tomas,

I am not a homophobic if you want to know.... as a matter of fact I have several gay friends and I always have fun not only at the Aquabooty parties that aren't many but at all DHM parties that are more. Like you said, diversity is what makes a party great...

ever been to the party in NYC "Body and Soul" at the old Vinyl?.. well that is still to me one of the best parties I've ever been to and that party was mostly attended by black people.

With all that said, I rest my case so chill. :)

First you post this

Only thing that I've noticed lately is that a lot of peepz from places like "Twist" are showing up. :blown:

then you post this

good thing they are like in the back of the dance floor.. in their "own" lil space

now you post this

I have several gay friends and I always have fun not only at the Aquabooty parties that aren't many but at all DHM parties that are more. Like you said, diversity is what makes a party great...

ever been to the party in NYC "Body and Soul" at the old Vinyl?.. well that is still to me one of the best parties I've ever been to and that party was mostly attended by black people.

Okay, now I'm officially confused hector :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

First you post this

then you post this

now you post this

Okay, now I'm officially confused hector :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good! :D:laugh:

the idea here is to have fun damn it! some people take things too seriously. :smoke:

Sunnyhost kept feeding the drama :blown::D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Tomas came on the board and smacked ya up little bit there hec. :laugh: Looks like on your last post your finally thinking gay, I mean straight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

smacked me? ... Nobody is entitled to do so unless I allow it. Don't try to add up the drama....besides you've been hanging out in that area lately :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

later man!

Stephen, Edwin, and Omar.........you guys ROCK!!!!!

I had such an awesome time on saturday night....it just makes me keep on wanting more -n- more..can't wait 'till next weekend!!!

I love Lola's....because of it's diversity.....I love everything that aquabooty stands for!!! I have been waiting to find a spot like this one for a while.....there's nothing negative I can say about this place!!!

btw.....nice chatting with Joe....and nice seein' Danny and Leo!!!

:D

Also....thanks for the CD Omar...........I love it.....it actually has one of my fav tracks towards the end.......cafe de flore-marques wyatt!!:D

Lalo.....the Labels gotta go!!! (You know I like ya!)

Laliux....it is inevitable that a great party will attract diversity. If not check out Back Door Bambi...Six years and still going and going...

IMO, salamandering the crowd at a party is wrong. As wrong is Thomas for getting so offended. It is true there is a mixed crowd. That won't deter anyone from attending, which I understand is your case. Lets leave the drama behind. Cause being soooooo defensive just creates bad vibe. Or go to Blue tomorrow and show your support to great music.

Maybe if we had more successful mixed parties SOBE would be what it used to be. ;)

Laliux, congrats on all your gay friends & hanging out with black people. rather nice job trying to back petal. if you really belive what you say you would never had made those comments. especially with the :blown: tastless indeed. worse then a bigot is a hypocrite. i think your only redemtion would be a formal apology to the board. peace. marlon

Originally posted by musicislife

Laliux, congrats on all your gay friends & hanging out with black people. rather nice job trying to back petal. if you really belive what you say you would never had made those comments. especially with the :blown: tastless indeed. worse then a bigot is a hypocrite. i think your only redemtion would be a formal apology to the board. peace. marlon

ok, I apologize if I offended any gay people here. I love you all :D ...if you know me, you know.

Milano: :aright:

nightstar: im glad you liked the cd. cafe de flore is an amazing track, it was written by herbert, the version we played was remixed by charles webster (sorry marcus) these are two of our favorite producers, on any given saturday night you will hear atleast a couple of tracks from each of them. if you see anything by them its usually worth buying.

george: hopefully you'll always feel our sound is changing, we try to create a new experience every week. after all, we love the music too, so we dont want to get tired of it. good crowds help us experiment more.

thanks

peace

dhm

dhm@dhmonline.net for mailing list

Originally posted by musicislife

:eek: :eek: :eek: