Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So..how mainstream do you think Luz Divina will get now

quoth

I mean what is the sense of her being at roxy? Is JP gonna be spinning in the background?

NO.

so why fuckin bother?

I say its just a matter of time before In Your Eyes is on KTU...and before everyone hates on her and calls her a sell out...i mean if you were her age and had the chance to make mad dough before you get to graduate high school...wouldn't you?

Originally posted by spikesnj

Luz Divina...will be big..and is supposed to get VERY well known...shes going to be something like Michelle Branch...I hope she get splayed on Z100...she deserves it, dont take that away from her.

Exactley!!!!!

I think she would eventually like to be the queen of TRL!

I don't really think that Queen of Sound Factory was what she got into music for! But it's nice!

Ive seen the girl preform 3 times at SF now!

But Hell, Ill go to the Roxy friday! Just to say I remember Luz at SF, and then she got a little bigger and then BAM! TRL!

Originally posted by quoth

I mean what is the sense of her being at roxy? Is JP gonna be spinning in the background?

NO.

so why fuckin bother?

When she came to Metro a few weeks back Richie Rydell was still spinning. JP was there though. Me and my pals were talking and he nudges me and says "Look behind you." Sure enough he's standing right there...............well to make a long story short, Rydell mixed all night, then JP came on stage, he introduced her and just spun the two tracks she sang "In Your Eyes" and "I Wanna be Free"

Oh..............if that's true Xpander....................damn, all downhill from here. :laugh:

As long as she stays with JP making music she will have a good future. So what if it goes on KTU. Reina, Veronica, Kim English all go on KTU. But they are still great singers and keep making great music. The whole point of making music is to get on the radio to make yourself bigger. I hope she f does well for her self.

luz divina is a great person and her talent is absolutely unprecedented. shes the nicest and most down earth person you will ever meet. she will definately be big, and will be the key to exposing underground trance culture to the world. she will also stay loyal to sf and jp, this is only the beginning.

sf fa lyfe kid. jp is takin ova

I dont knock anyone with great track. Sure her tracks can be better but thats why record deals are made.

People like Amber and Reina for instance, they are not like these HIP HOP people. They dont bang out album after album of off the walls tracks. But when they do put something out...ITS BIG!

To be in the House Music Game as a female Vocalist is rough. ALot of competition out there and they are the likes of people with alot of time and experience under their belt like Deb. Cox, and Whitney Houston. Although most songs by these 2 start out as somewhat of an R&B tracks, for the most part, the house remix is what blows up.

All the luck to her. Everyone deserves their shot and even more support cause she started out with the Factory Family.

Luz is not a house artist!

Jonathan Just did a remix of one of her original songs!

Rumor on the block is that she just signed with clive davis' J Records!

She is a cross between Avril Lavigne and Michelle Branch

She's Not Gonna Be a Club Diva! Im Sure JP will remix her newer stuff when the label puts it out! But I think she will be on TRL before she comes back to SF!