Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nj Members Post Your Pictures!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Actually, I'd say I'm rather secure with myself. I'm attractive, very intelligent (studying law at Georgetown) and I am seeing a beautiful guy down here in DC who I think is great. I only posted my ass once, in the picture you quoted. The pics I have are from various jobs as a dancer at Limelight, Cheetah, Discotheque, Glow in DC, etc. etc. It's not like no one has seen me in these outfits.

I'm just playing around and having some fun. Someone specifically mentioned "booty pics" and I decided to toss in something. If this makes you so uncomfortable, maybe you're the one that's a bit starving and wishing you had the same pics to post, maybe you're jealous, maybe you're not, but it seems like a distinct possibility. Stop taking a messageboard so seriously and figure out when something's just up here for fun :rolleyes:

I think Hunnie818's thought process with her original post responding to the "booty" post MAY have been leading to the words... Stuck up and Cocky, or maybe Full of Ones' self, I don't know... I could be wrong! Confidence and Class are two very different things!

Originally posted by roddigga

AY DIOS MIO, i think we may have to get rid of this months HOTTIE OF THE MONTH A LITTLE EARLY THIS MONTH, cause my new vote goes to this GIRL, you look good girl, you look good.........

hell the f*ck yea... she has it on lock down for cutie of the month shit maybe year....

keep doing ya thing u sexy lady u...hahaha nah but for real solargirl is sexy as hell

Originally posted by liqidtouch

What i get no love?

no has made any comment about me yet--

:confused:

im so alone :(

160x140_mile.gif

Well for one....you have 8 mile in your post...not even your sig. Whats that all about man? two...you def seem to be trying to hard. In any case...here's me :)

Originally posted by acclubs

Well for one....you have 8 mile in your post...not even your sig. Whats that all about man? two...you def seem to be trying to hard. In any case...here's me :)

how can i be trying too hard? i havent said anything all the way through (*)

also my original post is on page 3 w/ pics

?emid=KZA8OU

KQAEKEHHWFMK.jpg