Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the ONLY one who...

Originally posted by apotheosis

needs Blank CDs by the "1,000 take-home-in-a-wheelbarrel-pack"?

The way I go through 'em lol

lolol

nah man..fuckin...

im the same exact way in fact..im leavin soon to go to the mall to pick some up haha so weird that u mentioned this.

I gotta burn soooooooo much shit.

what do u use?

i use either Fuji or Sony...to be honest i dont think cd-r's matter except if it says MEMOREX

I've found through MUCH trial n error....

Buy NAME BRAND!!!

It may be a few cents or dollars extra, but its worth the sense of security.

ie: Having a no-name (cause i went cheapo) CDR stop playing in the middle of a couples' wedding song. Fuck that shit. Never again.

Personally I heard from my audo eng professor that the absolute best is "Imation".

Originally posted by candg

I've never had a problem with memorex cds, and I've gone through 4 or 5 of the 50 packs....Imation are good, but the coating on the top scratches off too easily.

I want these:

http://www.verbatim.com/products/products.cfm?pro_id=379

way way back in the day of 5.25" floppies verbatim was hands down the best. the fucking things were so quality they were coated with teflon.

then when i CD-R's came out a while ago it was the same....when I bought my 2x burner the best CDR money could buy was the verbatim dark blue ones that were made for pro audio use (master copies).

i haven't bought their stuff in a while since they always used to be so expensive but i assume they're still among the best.

yeah im the worst... i have an entire cd book full of audio and another one for just data mp3s that i have burned. im pretty lazy though so usually when i start buring stuff i burn like 10 then i dont burn again until i really have to... my harddrive has about 15 gigs of music on it so i basically listen to whatevers on there.