Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u thing about Ebay??

angelicious

i'm not quite sure WHAT to think of e-bay. i've only looked through it a few times.... i kinda feel like stuff could be fake though.

my GULLIBLE sister actually bought a "Gucci" handbag from there, and it came all wrapped up and in a Gucci bag, but I seriously thought it was a knockoff......

But a lot of my friends have said it's useful for certain things.... NOT designer stuff

:D

well from my old roommate, who is a self proclaimed ebay guru, if the seller declares it "authentic" and that word or "100% authenticity", then they must guarentee it.

she's bought a couple gucci bags and one of our neighbors works for gucci and confirmed it. If you bring one of those items to a store or Saks, most associates will be able to help you and confirm. If its not real.. then you can fight for your mponey back (and ebays support). Now if the listing does not say its authentic... and you get a fake.. you are fucked. Always good to ask first before you bid! read the Sellers feedback and comments... lots of buyers will post that they did exactly that (confrimed with a 3rd party).

ive only bought a pair of seven jeans off there.. no problems and i dont doubt the authenticity of them (and at half the price!) one of the girls at work bought some Marc Jacobs boots, no problems either. and they were def real an dthey were def like 1/3 the price!

dgmodel.. i know who you are talking about ;) lol

i wouldnt buy/bid from them

1) seller has several negaitive feebacks!

2) items state "authentic samples" but not on the designers line? :confused: ive never heard of that term. Buyers and companies receives hundreds of samples from vendors and/or designers. SO in that way, yes they can say the item is an "authentic sample" that they submitted. Buyers probably chose not to buy that item for the line. it may be one of a kind but no one would be able to confirm its authenticity. if you emailed the seller and asked for the control card numbers, id numbers etc, i bet they would NOT be able to provide them

hope that helped you.

my roommate told me to help weed out.. type the item and authentic in the search box. for example "prada authentic"