Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold/hernan Cattaneo

ogmiami

Dear ogmiami,

Do you have a list of other OG events for this month/cover/guest list/etc...? (I have some friends coming from out of town the week of/ before Thanksgiving and want to have an idea of the plans.)

Thanks.

PD. Definitely there for HC and PO... You said Hernan was playing both before and after Oakie???? :)

str8upcore, it's a Monday night, so we don't want to make the cover outragous, but we have not decided on a final price yet. I'll let everyone know in the next few days. There will be advance tickets available at a discounted rate.

kayana, for other Opium events check out www.opiummiami.com. This is the only event I am involved with so that's all I can tell you.

Yes, Hernan will open for Paul and he will close the show as well. Should be very cool.

Dade

Originally posted by ogmiami

str8upcore, it's a Monday night, so we don't want to make the cover outragous, but we have not decided on a final price yet. I'll let everyone know in the next few days. There will be advance tickets available at a discounted rate.

kayana, for other Opium events check out www.opiummiami.com. This is the only event I am involved with so that's all I can tell you.

Yes, Hernan will open for Paul and he will close the show as well. Should be very cool.

Dade

Bump!

Hernan was f**ing good at Shadow Lounge. Had a problem w/his visa this WMC or something...

Guestlist for CPers??:)

Hmmm whats up with Opium??? Okie, Dimitri From..... these guys are awesome and i like to see them playing there even though I can bank on not dancing ( this is opium where only the mimai shuffle dance is accepted).. thats is if i can get in :laugh: :laugh:

But whast i dont understad is by bring in these guys they are attracting a different type of crowd ( I/E. ppl that acutally listen to, know, follow the music Etc) wheras the Opium crowd, as started b4 is a pretentious, monied, Vip crowd. Whats up with that??? can anyone clairify??