Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new yorkers will die

Originally posted by t0nythelover

no, but the bubonic plague is spread by ticks on rats and nyc has alot of rats. there are already 2 cases of the plague in nyc so whos really the stupid piece of shit?

Actually, smokesum is right, you'd have to come into contact with vermin (rats and the like) to get it for the most part, so pretty much the people who are gonna be most suseptible for this are sandhogs and other utility workers that work underground in the conduits and such . . . Other than that, the other high risk group is homeless people . . . I do believe we have a cure for this one though . . so I don't think it'll get rampant at all . .

no, but the bubonic plague is spread by ticks on rats and nyc has alot of rats. there are already 2 cases of the plague in nyc so whos really the stupid piece of shit?

taken from NY1 news:

While the bubonic plague, also known as the Black Death, is believed to have killed at least 200 million people, including 38 million in Europe and Asia during a five-year span of the 14th century, nowadays it is easily treated with antibiotics. Health officials stressed city residents are not in danger.

"There is no reason for any New Yorker to be concerned about exposure," said Health Commissioner Thomas Frieden. “We are confident that there is no risk to any individual.â€

i rest my case.....fuckin idiot

good thing your stupidity isnt contagious either tonytheselflover

not to mention the couple who got it supposedly were hanging out in new mexico where there are animals carrying it so they probably didn't get bit in the ass by some crazy subway rat in nyc.

move along folks nothing to see here.....

the bubonic plague is here in nyc and you know what that means. rats spreading death and disease. so lets see we have anthrax, killer mosquitos from the west nile, afrikanized killer bees, aids, and now the bubonic plague. whats next locust and the moon turning blood red?

:peeright::peeleft::blown: