Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Ny Clubs To Roll At Nowadays

kb22

AGREED 100%

some people just post dumb shit on these boards.

Joe

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I think posting topics like this on a messageboard gives anyone reading it more ammunition to fire at our scene, saying how we are all druggies and that clubs are of no use save for their existence as ecstasy havens. Just great :aright:nono2.gif

I think posting topics like this on a messageboard gives anyone reading it more ammunition to fire at our scene, saying how we are all druggies and that clubs are of no use save for their existence as ecstasy havens. Just great :aright:nono2.gif

Exactly. What dopes! :blown:

Originally posted by danwilson

Thursday, Centro Fly or Webster Hall

Friday, Roxy, ARC, Discoteque when Robbie Rivera is there once a month.

Saturday, ARC, Sound Factory,

Cheetah for Sunday

I don't think you even know what the question was. That's good, now zip it!

Cessa(the old twirl) on 23rd and 7th was off the hook last night.......Hottest crowd I've seen in a real long time........Music was good(I dont know who the dj is), lots of hot guys and girls and a real good vibe........If you can go on saturday nights.....I heard it has also been good on thurs and fridays.......

• 2 weeks later...

First off...

Originally posted by zeeker

lol, thank god no one drops at Exit.

Hilarious! :laugh:

That gave me a smile this morn.

Second,

Originally posted by thefunkphenom

Cessa(the old twirl) on 23rd and 7th was off the hook last night.......Hottest crowd I've seen in a real long time........Music was good(I dont know who the dj is), lots of hot guys and girls and a real good vibe........If you can go on saturday nights.....I heard it has also been good on thurs and fridays.......

I was thinking of going to try it out on friday...Def worth checking out? And how big is it? (just curious)

I think posting topics like this on a messageboard gives anyone reading it more ammunition to fire at our scene, saying how we are all druggies and that clubs are of no use save for their existence as ecstasy havens. Just great :aright:

Umm..... maybe you should look a little deeper into the issue. The issue isn't that somebody's posting about drugs, but that this 'rave' website has an entire section dedicated to doing so.

What the hell are they supposed to talk about on the substance abuse board? The midterm elections?!

Let me demonstrate to posting something appropriate: I'm going to Amsterdam next week, and I'm gonna get FUCKED up! Any suggestions?

Umm..... maybe you should look a little deeper into the issue. The issue isn't that somebody's posting about drugs, but that this 'rave' website has an entire section dedicated to doing so.

What the hell are they supposed to talk about on the substance abuse board? The midterm elections?!

:aright: very good point. this is a "substances" board and the ? was "substances" related. have fun in amsterdam. do sum druggies for me since i dont anymore :cool: