Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bam bom ba bom bam bom ba bom...

dgmodel

Originally posted by somebitch

rare is always more money... same goes for art, the original is the rarest, & worth the most because there is only one. no one wants the same ring as someone else. like i said before, the yellow ring may look ugly but i bet if you had it in your hand it is stunning especially next to the boring traditional ones.

Still, no... Just because it is rare doesn't mean it's beautiful...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not really sure of what the debate is here-nor I am trying to get involved- but~ Dana's Two cents:

you have to admit there is something alluring about originality/rarity, etc. which equals an element of attraction-

and remember- wha wha wha- ::beauty is inthe eYe of the beholder::

+ more cliches to prove a point~;)

People want what they can't have

our inherent dissatisfaction mechanizism :)

So putting eerything we have learned together = that somebitch has a point:(

:D

any guy who proposes to me with a ring like that doesn't know me or what i think we should be at all. someone who wants to waste that much dough for a stupid piece of metal and stone instead of using it for something useful like, say, money towards

an apartment together (i don't wanna live in a house - you get what i mean)

is someone who's not on the same plane as i am. hell, if you wanna spend all that dough on me, help me pay back my student loans :laugh: !

• 2 weeks later...

Dont mean to come off sounding like a cheapskate, but these gals sure know their shit 'bout diamonds and stuff,..this is scary guys especially with the goin price the jewelers are askin 4 'em !! But the good news guys, a gal will not...or should I say..shouldnt ask for a particular kind of ring from her b/f anticipating the he will actually propose to her.

So guys, knowing that your gal aint a gemologist(sp?) , feel free to splurge your hard earned moolah on some well cut cubic zarconia. And IF...and I cant stress this enuff,....she actually takes the ring to a jeweler to be appraised, that right there shuold be your cue to haul ass !!!

Gals always say: and I quote,....."its not the material things in life that bring happiness"....hold 'em to that and dont cave in....if she loves you so much as she professes, then second guessing your choice is a dead giveaway !!

........and they lived happily ever after......:makeout: