Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"the Walk Of Shame"

WHAT IS THE BEST/WORST MEMORY YOU HAVE OF THE WALK OF SHAME?

"The walk of shame" is defined when you walk out of a club and into the morning light, when the real world hits you in the face and reality sets in. If you've ever walked out of the Factory or Exit in the morning, you've experienced "the walk of shame." You know, when you go up to the corner heading to the parking lot and there are people jogging by with the Sunday paper in their hand and you're thinking, this is not happening. Or maybe you were so mangled you got in a cab and when they asked where you were going, you didnt know.

Originally posted by njdionysus

WHAT IS THE BEST/WORST MEMORY YOU HAVE OF THE WALK OF SHAME?

"The walk of shame" is defined when you walk out of a club and into the morning light, when the real world hits you in the face and reality sets in. If you've ever walked out of the Factory or Exit in the morning, you've experienced "the walk of shame." You know, when you go up to the corner heading to the parking lot and there are people jogging by with the Sunday paper in their hand and you're thinking, this is not happening. Or maybe you were so mangled you got in a cab and when they asked where you were going, you didnt know.

That sunlight can be brutal.....:laugh:

..do i have to pick just one!?!.........the worst is when u see yourself in the window or car mirror! yuck....even a sober night at factory takes a toll on your beauty!!!................

....not that WE were the shameful ones...but one of my favorite sunday walks to the car was when myself and a few friends got FLASHED by some nasty nasty dirty old man!!!....he just stepped out of his mini van......wearing a leather coat and garter belts...THAT IS ALL......needless to say..........we couldn't stop laughing the whole way home!...SHAME ON HIM!!!!!!

Definition #2 of the "Walk of Shame"

On college campuses when you see a girl in her going out clothes (obviously from the night before) walking across campus back to HER room after she apparently went home w/a guy.... You will see this any time between 7 am - Noon on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays most frequently!

LOL when i used to live on campus, I saw this shit all the time, it's soooooo funny, the girl's always walking with her head down, all embarrassed!!!!!!

Thank god I had a bf since I started college and never experienced this!!!!!

ok when i use to go to exit we use to crash in the car for a while. this way whoever was driving wouldnt fall asleep. god knows i wasnt staying up while he drove.

so i use to hte waking up like 10 am jumping ut of the car to fix my self tuck inthe shirt and all for the ride home. and there are people walking down the street looking at us like we live out of the car

Originally posted by mystify82281

On college campuses when you see a girl in her going out clothes (obviously from the night before) walking across campus back to HER room after she apparently went home w/a guy.... You will see this any time between 7 am - Noon on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays most frequently!

This absolutely qualifies as definition #2, thats too damn funny and oh so true.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yeah, this is more of what I understood it to be. But you can apply it to many situations. Like down in Seaside, it's Sunday morning, and your heading to Sunny Hunny for some Protein Pancakes and it's bright and 85 degrees out and you see some chick (or dude) walking home in their clubbing clothes from the previous night lookin' all mangled with JBF hair.

You gotta get your business done and get back home under the veil of night-time, otherwise that's what you risk.

Most recent walk of shame...

I walked out of the CD release party at SF at noon. I think i had taken to much K (it was free) and I was just feeling really weird. So i waited till i was almost sober (or so i thought) and then left. I was gonna take the train home since I live in teh bronx, and walk to 42nd but as i was walking to end of the first block i was just so disoriented. 3 guys walked by me and asked if i had just walked out of there and if it was crowded... i could barely speak, lol. I went to the next corner and got in a cab and i the driver the names of the highways! I had such a headache i almost told the cabbie to turn off the music, i couldnt get home fast enough. SF had to music so FUCKING LOUD! geez :blown:

I always thought that the walk of shame was when you banged some nasty slob and walked home all hungover and nasty at 7 in the morning in the bright ass sunlight?:confused: In that case I have done that walk MANY times :laugh:

Personally I dont feel shame leaving SF at whatever hour and seeing people.....actually I like it, it reminds me of my youth and how I'm livin it up:D

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I always thought that the walk of shame was when you banged some nasty slob and walked home all hungover and nasty at 7 in the morning in the bright ass sunlight?:confused: In that case I have done that walk MANY times :laugh:

Personally I dont feel shame leaving SF at whatever hour and seeing people.....actually I like it, it reminds me of my youth and how I'm livin it up:D

BG

This is why we love you!!!!!!!!:D

Club wise, I think one of the funnier was last Thanksgiving, about 10 am Clubangel, clubKitty and I were walking back to the Path, and lil girl asked her mom what was the matter with those girls....lol Oh, outta the mouths of babes....:blown:

this is the truth. i was walking to my car after a 12hr stay at sf looking mangled beyond all belief(when i used to get retarded my friends had a nickname for me it was "statue" i wolud have this dead emotionless glare on my face with my eyes huge)so i was in "statue" mode and i walked past a family and the mother said to the child look honey thats what somone on drugs look like. and then i realized it was january and i was walking the streets of nyc with no shirt and every one had winter coats on. i was definatly a crack head fool......

yeah, this is def worse when i go out clubbing on a week night, i'll leave extra late then get something to eat...then you see me walking down wall street during morning rush hour, everyone else is in a business suit and im squinting like hell walking in a crooked line, i get looks like i'm a homeless person.

Joe

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

this is the truth. i was walking to my car after a 12hr stay at sf looking mangled beyond all belief(when i used to get retarded my friends had a nickname for me it was "statue" i wolud have this dead emotionless glare on my face with my eyes huge)so i was in "statue" mode and i walked past a family and the mother said to the child look honey thats what somone on drugs look like. and then i realized it was january and i was walking the streets of nyc with no shirt and every one had winter coats on. i was definatly a crack head fool......

:eek::laugh: SHIT!!!!

Originally posted by misk

..do i have to pick just one!?!.........the worst is when u see yourself in the window or car mirror! yuck....even a sober night at factory takes a toll on your beauty!!!................

....not that WE were the shameful ones...but one of my favorite sunday walks to the car was when myself and a few friends got FLASHED by some nasty nasty dirty old man!!!....he just stepped out of his mini van......wearing a leather coat and garter belts...THAT IS ALL......needless to say..........we couldn't stop laughing the whole way home!...SHAME ON HIM!!!!!!

I've had the pleasure of encountering that man outside of Factory also! Except when I saw him he was wearing fishnet stockings w/heels and basically nothing else, hanging out in the backseat of his mini-van w/the door wide open, pleasuring himself. La-di-da, just another Sunday at SF! :eek::laugh::eek:

Originally posted by perns2002

I have heard the walk of shame called something completly diff.

It's when a Stripper/Dancer approaches men at the bar/club or whatrever and tries to get a lap dance and gets turned down - The walk of shame.............................

Never heard that one before.....

Originally posted by perns2002

I have heard the walk of shame called something completly diff.

It's when a Stripper/Dancer approaches men at the bar/club or whatrever and tries to get a lap dance and gets turned down - The walk of shame.............................

and what were you doing in a strip bar young lady?

Yeah, I did the walk of shame just a few weeks ago. It was 8 am on Friday well, no, it was then Saturday morning nov. 2nd and I was leaving Roxy after seen PVD! Great night by the way! Ugh, it was so F-ing bright outside I thought I was going to die!!! I couldn't find my sunglasses! Thankgod I wasn't driving home!!!

But, my worst was leaving vinyl one time last December at 9:30 am!!! I didn't get home till 11!! It was fun though!!! :D

Originally posted by Kermzy

I've had the pleasure of encountering that man outside of Factory also! Except when I saw him he was wearing fishnet stockings w/heels and basically nothing else, hanging out in the backseat of his mini-van w/the door wide open, pleasuring himself. La-di-da, just another Sunday at SF! :eek::laugh::eek:

.....no i don't feel as SPECIAL! lol........

......when we walked by he just got out...put his hands on his hips...and looked up at the sky like he was in the park watching birds! LOL.........................soooooo weird!!