Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****south Park Is Closing****

kostaP

AT 3AM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT.....

PERFORMING LIVE TIM DELUXE FEATURING SAM OBERNIK

IBIZA'S SMASH HIT "JUST WON'T DO"

WITH A LIVE KTU BROADCAST

MUSIC BY ROVEEN RIPPIN SHIT UP AS HE HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS. THE PLACE HAS BEEN GETTING PRETTY PACKED LATELY.

SEE YA THERE

KOSTA P.

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

why

Let me clarify for the "not so swift" members of cp.

I clearly used a marketing strategy to get people to click on this thread to help my friends promote the night so they can see who is performing. Hence the part at 3 am. Since everyone by human nature is a "drama whore" including my self and your mother, people tend to click on these types of threads.

South Park is not closing for good. It is closing at 3am saturday night. Save the braincells stop dropping pills. Jerry C burnout.

If you have any other questions you would like answered keep them to yourself. This post is in no way intended to cause drama or mock you please do not respond anymore. Thank you for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by misk

u never know when it might get MeSsY!

I heard that about you!!!

DoubleDeuce its gonna be a long weekend between Metro HappyHour then Metro Friday and South Park saturday do they have AA meetings on sunday??

Mistify....Misky IS a lush. Trust me!!! She likes bubbly too!!

Originally posted by thesandman

Kosta P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up brother!!!!!

Whats up baby. You gonna hang this sat?. If youre not too big a pussy maybe you'll hit happy hour and not leave Metro at 1am like you did last time like a pussy.

Originally posted by kostaP

Whats up baby. You gonna hang this sat?. If youre not too big a pussy maybe you'll hit happy hour and not leave Metro at 1am like you did last time like a pussy.

suck a dick kosta........ I had work the next morning and got my fix in the hour and a half I was there. I have a wedding on Sat. but I will be driving so I may check on you at Cartman's house...

Well see who closes New Years Eve buddy...... Ill take your ass out big time!

Originally posted by thesandman

I may check on you at Cartman's house...

Well see who closes New Years Eve buddy...... Ill take your ass out big time!

Cartman's house tooooo funny!!.

as far as NYE I'll bring a stretcher so you can finish Metro as I make the final toast to close the place out!!! if anyone's left I'll buy a few bottles and the Good Luck in the New Year thanx Richie and Metro crew speech will be on me!!!!!

AT 3AM THIS SATURDAY NIGHT.....

PERFORMING LIVE TIM DELUXE FEATURING SAM OBERNIK

IBIZA'S SMASH HIT "JUST WON'T DO"

WITH A LIVE KTU BROADCAST

MUSIC BY ROVEEN RIPPIN SHIT UP AS HE HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS. THE PLACE HAS BEEN GETTING PRETTY PACKED LATELY.

SEE YA THERE

KOSTA P.

WHAT?! Wait a sec, Kosta, do you mean like, THE Tim Deluxe? Like, the actual DJ Tim Deluxe is spinning? Or is it Sam Obernik singing? Clarification please, cause I would be *very* there if it's THE tim deluxe... is he on tour right now do you know?

Let me clarify for the "not so swift" members of cp.

I clearly used a marketing strategy to get people to click on this thread to help my friends promote the night so they can see who is performing. Hence the part at 3 am. Since everyone by human nature is a "drama whore" including my self and your mother, people tend to click on these types of threads.

South Park is not closing for good. It is closing at 3am saturday night. Save the braincells stop dropping pills. Jerry C burnout.

If you have any other questions you would like answered keep them to yourself. This post is in no way intended to cause drama or mock you please do not respond anymore. Thank you for your expected cooperation.

Kosta P.

hell yea i will be there justbecouse of your marketing skills

Originally posted by arkmoned

Your marketing ploy will be the faith of this place, few of my friends read a review on this place and went two weeks ago and said it's a restaurant and very uninspiring to say the least…… :laugh:

No one said it was a hardcore club..... Its a nice place w/ some ass.... thats not a bad thing?????

Originally posted by arkmoned

Your marketing ploy will be the faith of this place, few of my friends read a review on this place and went two weeks ago and said it's a restaurant and very uninspiring to say the least…… :laugh:

My marketing ploy my friend is for my buddies that I have worked with in the past. I am making no money in this and have no involvement other than one of my best friends djing and good friends of mine promoting. Your friends on the other hand can say what they want but the few hundred people that go there saturdays are making it a successful party in my opinion. and restaurant or not (which it is) as long as you have quality music with dance space and friends what more do you need? I have a better time at my house banging beats with 10 friends than in a club of thousands. It all depends on your mentality when you go out and what you are looking for. Thank you for your concern though, and by the way, I got you to read the thread so my little "marketing ploy" worked. See ya at South Park.

and Vixxenfoxy NO tim Deluxe is not spinning he produced the track that Sam Obernik is performing and was the vocalist for, didnt mean to "misrepresent" I was just trying to clarify so people new what song it was. Beside's who needs Tim when Roveen is spinning!!!!!!:D:tongue: