Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official The Nyc Club Scene Is Dead!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

hmm now that i read this whole thread, what do yous think of Long Island folk coming into the NYC Clubs?:shaky::laugh:

Oh no...this thread could go on forever! :laugh:

Seriously though...I was born and raised in LI, but I've never been to a club there...wassup wit dat?? :eek:

Originally posted by spragga25

Oh no...this thread could go on forever! :laugh:

Seriously though...I was born and raised in LI, but I've never been to a club there...wassup wit dat?? :eek:

theres maybe one or two decent ones, but we would still rather travel out that way:D

Originally posted by fwilso01

Hmmmm.......

Then why is the richest city to live in NYC (in the USA)

and the richest counties Nassau and then Westechester? (fairfield, CT #3)

I guess that sulfur smell drives down the value of those homes in Jersey.....LOL

Nassau??? I use to live there are you kidding me, RICH!!?? They are having so many money problems, that maybe one of the reason's why its expensive to live there. :laugh:

Actually I want to live in HEMPSTEAD, "Yo I want to live in the Hood and Shit!!" "Dont fuck with me before I bust a cap in your ASS!" :laugh:

Southern State parkway Complete Traffic Jam.

I did have fun living there, the clubs were EXACTLY like Jersey, nothing different except different faces.

Upstate New York, I have fam up there and thats in the boonies, I get very scared!!! no lights on the road, its like in a movie your car breaks down, and then you get murder. I saw a blockbuster and was excited!! In Jersey we have 2 of the most biggest malls in the country, which NY peeps troop to get the NO CLOTHES TAX.

I was born in NYC, lived on the island and moved to jersey. All my fam from NYC.

Of course New York is Awesome, but I dont think Jersey is bad. My parents moved out of there to make a better life for themselves and my sis living in a Nice Home and Having cars, instead of living in an apartment all our life or to be closer to our fam. I dont think it makes us any less of a person.

I guess you all just bash b/c its just known to bash jersey, but thats not cool.:mad:

Dont mock until you tried, and dont say either "I dont want to " Then you shouldnt say anything.

Thats what I think.

Originally posted by angelicious

Nassau??? I use to live there are you kidding me, RICH!!?? They are having so many money problems, that maybe one of the reason's why its expensive to live there. :laugh:

Actually I want to live in HEMPSTEAD, "Yo I want to live in the Hood and Shit!!" "Dont fuck with me before I bust a cap in your ASS!" :laugh:

Southern State parkway Complete Traffic Jam.

I did have fun living there, the clubs were EXACTLY like Jersey, nothing different except different faces.

he is right, i live in nassau and is one of the most expensive places to live in the states.. Your talking about hempstead... what about the other hundreds of towns.. thats ONE town on this whole Island and yes it is ghetto.

well us lawwwnnnggg Ilandersss love lawngg Island:tongue: :D

I don't think I've ever actually heard anyone talk with that kind of HEAVY, HEAVY Long Island accent ('cept my friend from Huntington, but she's playing around. :D ).

I'm actually kid of interested in hearing what one sounds like. :laugh:

he is right, i live in nassau and is one of the most expensive places to live in the states.. Your talking about hempstead... what about the other hundreds of towns.. thats ONE town on this whole Island and yes it is ghetto.

I use to live in Nassau too, and the budget is so fucked up they have to make money bad. Thats one of the reason's why the clothes sales tax didnt go down, while the rest of the island did for example. I lived in Franklin Square, right next to valley stream, I had fun living in long island, just could not stand the traffic, I luved the hamptons too, CPI's with Jason Ojeda every saturday I don t know who the dj is now, but i didnt like the fact u had to drive everywhere, or u can get killed out there. hehe.

In Jersey down the shore you can walk where you want, actually everyone is walking, but then again it kinda sucks with all the cops around, otherwise walking wasnt so bad. Have fun at the club get trashed and then walk to your condo.