Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

suzy = cutie

kara = cutie

jenn = cutie

gabo = poopie

whattya mean "poopie"?

when people think of gabo they think of rose petals.

when people think of phatman they think of some smelly bear that wipes his ass on the bark of some tree.:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . son, you aint earned that title yet . . . :aright: . . .

ohhh trust me I have! I am working on being a dork next.

Originally posted by gabo

. . . SO It seems like you're looking for the ultimate title of 'Engineer' . . I'm assuming you're what? . .maybe level 55-60 . . . You've got a looong way to go . . and plus, there's that whole slaying of the bill gates doppelgangers on level 45 of the Microsoft Keep . . . its tough . . took me years to prepare for it . . but if you're Strength is at least 200 and you have a dexterity of say 175, you should be able to keep up with his 'Palladium' Attack . . . Just don't let your Marketing resistance fall too low . . His money leech imbuement can cause you to drop your sword and have the uncontrollable urge to buy shitty software . . .

. . Just some tips . . :aright: . . .

Guest gabo

. . . SO It seems like you're looking for the ultimate title of 'Engineer' . . I'm assuming you're what? . .maybe level 55-60 . . . You've got a looong way to go . . and plus, there's that whole slaying of the bill gates doppelgangers on level 45 of the Microsoft Keep . . . its tough . . took me years to prepare for it . . but if you're Strength is at least 200 and you have a dexterity of say 175, you should be able to keep up with his 'Palladium' Attack . . . Just don't let your Marketing resistance fall too low . . His money leech imbuement can cause you to drop your sword and have the uncontrollable urge to buy shitty software . . .

first off I slayed gates a long time ago. I am wayyyyyy past level 65, I am not of liberty to say but its over 100.

...in 1983 i was hacking and phreaking on an Atari over a 1200 baud modem...we were posting on BBSs and downloading games almost 20 years ago...think i qualify?

(i dont because i gave that shit up years ago and technology passed me by...but dont tell anyone...;) )

Originally posted by gabo

hate to break it to ya, but you have passed nerd, geek, dork, and you are all the way up to NIMROD. :laugh:

and suzy is NOT a nerd...she IS stupid-facts-girl, lol, but she is no nerd...don't make me come up to NJ and kick your scrawny *ss, pete :eek::D

:laugh: lol u have lost it.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

hate to break it to ya, but you have passed nerd, geek, dork, and you are all the way up to NIMROD. :laugh:

and suzy is NOT a nerd...she IS stupid-facts-girl, lol, but she is no nerd...don't make me come up to NJ and kick your scrawny *ss, pete :eek::D

are you talking?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

OMG, you know i am so LOL right now cause i LOVE that line!!

um, "so what you're saying is she MOVED out?" cause "i'm with the mattress police and i'm gonna have to pull rank with you" :laugh::rofl:

using the whole fist there doc?

dr rosenpenis... dr. rosenrosen... dr. rosen.

it was a melanoma, a carsanoma, one of the nomas.