Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Classics Role Call

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its a week away and you are already doing a roll call? You guys got problems, especially Jay.

:hat: :hat:

i havent been to my playground in a month...last night i was angry dancing around my room to the Idol Dub:rock:

CLASSICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by jpdd810

I am right along with ya babe!!! It's gunna be an interesting night/morning!!

;):tongue::eek:

Jen...next saturday let's not go out! we'll rent movies and i'll sleep over and we'll go @ like 5-6 am...sound good???

Also, come to Rbar tonight!!! Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeze !

Originally posted by hunnie818

Jen...next saturday let's not go out! we'll rent movies and i'll sleep over and we'll go @ like 5-6 am...sound good???

Also, come to Rbar tonight!!! Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeze !

ok sounds like a plan!!

why are you going to r-bar? maybe i'll stop there first to meet you but i have my fiends coming w/ me and they want to go to deko!! i'll tell them it's your b'day and we just have to stop in for a drink!! hehehe!!! i have to go to deko though cuz i have someone meeting me there!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

ok sounds like a plan!!

why are you going to r-bar? maybe i'll stop there first to meet you but i have my fiends coming w/ me and they want to go to deko!! i'll tell them it's your b'day and we just have to stop in for a drink!! hehehe!!! i have to go to deko though cuz i have someone meeting me there!!

ok...ill call you :phone:

I cannot wait to get back in hell....

the dungeon is what I call my happy place...

the place I go to in my mind when I cannot handle the daily aggravations and assholes who waste our air....

Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!!!

I will have my bells on and be sportin a new set of pom pom's...

The SF Drill Sgt will be there keepin all you homies on your toes and pumpin your fists....

Fury... try not to get there before 5am... I am always passin ya on the way in....

I promised Danfury sunday morning ,when he called me up at 7am this past sunday from there, begging me to come. It was the only way I could get him off the phone. I don't break promises, so I'm there.

One request for JP though since it is a classic night.

"Pots and Pans" from 99 please....J/K :D

Originally posted by tempkid

I promised Danfury sunday morning ,when he called me up at 7am this past sunday from there, begging me to come. It was the only way I could get him off the phone. I don't break promises, so I'm there.

One request for JP though since it is a classic night.

"Pots and Pans" from 99 please....J/K :D

:laugh: :laugh: This has been documented.

oh boyeeeee,

ME AND THE CREW ARE ROLLIN UP IN OUR 57 CHEVY, FOR CLASSICS NIGHT..............who's in???

me and the shortbus went through our tracks last night that we cannot wait to hear, we practiced our fist pumping, and chest bumping so we would have it down sycronized to the music, HOLLLAAAA see yall there

also got a new outfit, pimpin ho gear for all my fine ladies hollaaa if ya hear me.............